ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My order on Adidas Canada got cancelled today for the OGs, now its time to fight over the 5 pairs that each of the four or five boutiques get in Canada...:rolleyes

commonwealth-adidas-zx500-rm-1.jpg

need these so bad.

ANOTHER white or beige color release, yet again from adidas.
COnsortiuM too.

I hope better quality photos surface because if not for the hole punch these would just melt in the crowd of recent white pack.

the shape of these OGs seems much narrower than my creams and white 1.0s. do they stretch out at all?

One main reason why I copped from ADC so I can return them if it doesn't fit.
1.0 LTD, if I recall, does fit more snug.

One main reason why I copped from ADC so I can return them if it doesn't fit.
1.0 LTD, if I recall, does fit more snug.
Nope it all depends on what material the shoe has and also what colorway in some cases. This is not a LTD and many 1.0 ltd’s did actually fit a bit more big than regular 1.0’s. For example the og creams and some collabs did fit bigger.

Got off the adidas chat awhile ago

Initially I asked about the Hardens I bought 3 days prior to the UBs. They didn’t have info regarding those so I asked about the UBs.

Welp. They have info on those :lol:

26721368-FC75-4046-83F9-201E8F66E238.jpeg

To make matters worse, I clarified with the rep about the “expected delivery.” She claimed that it’s not the delivery to my house but rather to FedEx. I’m like....

46303A3C-7B97-428A-821D-21EB3D542B82.gif

I didn’t want to escalate the situation because she kept reasoning out that it’s the holiday season and they’re experiencing delays on their end.

I just said that I’ll wait until next week. Never gonna buy from ADC anytime soon.

Yeah my bad the OG’s. No creams that I saw but they had a good amount of yeezys (sesames, salt 500), kinfolks, white multis, navy multis, etc. Pretty dope store if you’re in the area.
Much thanks. Picked up a pair. Great place, selection, and staff.

sivas from og shipped... kms but i couldn't take that 12.5 chance... $40 is worth it vs +$1000(!!!) on the secondary...

Back
Top Bottom