ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are still one of my all time favorites

273EDDCF-0978-44C1-97B6-2E111100CFB5.jpeg

I’m still salty from Jerry wearing these & bringing hype. Everyone knows Y-3 goes on sale if your patient. Not these though :smh:.

Last edited:
They could be had for under retail and of course we all remember the matches jig :smokin

People were feasting with that jig. Unfortunately that was a time when I thought it was still too much for a pair of sneakers. It was like $275 wasn't it? Or was it $250?

just got off the phone with Adidas customer service asking them to cancel my order from December 1st that still had not shipped. they said they would put in a request to cancel the order. 10 minutes later I get a shipping notification. Great customer service. They're going right back when they get here on Wednesday.

QC issues, super late shipping, wishy washy promo code...yeah, this release was not what we wanted.

does anyone know if there navy MC 4.0s still floating around for the low? SX has them below retail, but i'd rather not go that route.

just got off the phone with Adidas customer service asking them to cancel my order from December 1st that still had not shipped. they said they would put in a request to cancel the order. 10 minutes later I get a shipping notification. Great customer service. They're going right back when they get here on Wednesday.
File a chargeback with your CC company.

Anyone know where I can find creams in a 10.5 retail? Also is Sneakerhead.com legit? Can’t remember if I’ve heard anything negative about them.

Na it was PayPal credit. I just thought it was funny that I asked them to cancel they said ok we can do that and then no more than 10 minted later I get the shipping email lol.
I wonder if you'll go into grey area where they refund butvu get the kicks too. Have seen some stories like that on the site

Na it was PayPal credit. I just thought it was funny that I asked them to cancel they said ok we can do that and then no more than 10 minted later I get the shipping email lol.
I do not buy anything online unless I can file a chargeback. Not that I want to do it but I need to have the option to.

Back
Top Bottom