ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can have it on every page and people will still ask the question. We live in an age of laziness and spoon fedness.

After seeing all these White UB restocks today, I finally pulled the trigger on them. Was hoping I'd be able to cop from a restock locally (in Toronto) but I didn't want to wait around for nothing. Cost me way more than i'd pay here if you take into account the exchange rate + shipping. But yolo.

Last edited:
Everybody feet are different. My feet are mad wide but I still go tts(sz9).. In 9.5 I just got too much room in the toe. Matter of fact my tts creams are a tad big so wouldn't mind trying an 8.5

I wish solar reds were actually red and not orange. I caught a sweet deal but think I'm gonna return them to RRS if I can't move them for cost.

After seeing all these White UB restocks today, I finally pulled the trigger on them. Was hoping I'd be able to cop from a restock locally (in Toronto) but I didn't want to wait around for nothing. Cost me way more than i'd pay here if you take into account the exchange rate + shipping. But yolo.
I'm on a similar boat but hoping for a 3M restock.  Local shops in Toronto sold out quick and I didn't even know when they dropped.  Seemed like a random release here.

I'm on a similar boat but hoping for a 3M restock.  Local shops in Toronto sold out quick and I didn't even know when they dropped.  Seemed like a random release here.

Same here. I missed the initial adidas.com release and that ended up being my only chance at a size 14 for retail. Adidas Chicago only got up to a 13

Everybody feet are different. My feet are mad wide but I still go tts(sz9).. In 9.5 I just got too much room in the toe. Matter of fact my tts creams are a tad big so wouldn't mind trying an 8.5

Fo sho
I'll take my chances with TTS
THANKS FOR ALL FEEDBACKS

Welcome to the club fam, your feet will thank you, your wallet with hate you.
Thanks guys, I actually picked up this pair through help in this thread and now I find myself keeping tabs on it throughout the day. I'm hoping I can hold out on buying more, at least for now.
laugh.gif
 Wore them for a little while today and the comfort was incredible.

Last edited:

Thanks guys, I actually picked up this pair through help in this thread and now I find myself keeping tabs on it throughout the day. I'm hoping I can hold out on buying more, at least for now.
laugh.gif
 Wore them for a little while today and the comfort was incredible.
Haha tell me about it, this thread got me to create an NT account just because the shoes we're so comfortable. I ended up buying a 2nd pair of ultraboosts too, I know thats nothing compared to the people who have collections of 9 and 12 pairs even some backup pairs of the same colorway, but as a college student without much disposable income spending $193 is a big deal not to mention twice
tongue.gif
. I'm keeping up with the thread and the sneaker world now but I'm praying no new colorway releases soon that I must have, I'm already waiting to spend another $193 on the white ultraboosts releasing with the continental sole in February.

And yes I highly recommend the toothbrush and soap method in addition to washing machine when necessary

Are you apart of the Adidas Boost Illuminati FB group?

I wonder what's going on over there?

I thought about trying to join, but I am good on boost right now.

My next pickup will be NMDs and I might try for those WoodWood Boost.

I'm still waiting to hear back from that guy on burgundy, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah I'm in there. So far nothing has happened there that hasn't happened here. My UB obsession will keep me interested though.

My UB Gradient Black from RRS just shipped.

And now tempted to get the Gradient White as well lol.

Gave up hope on Creams.

Back
Top Bottom