ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
image.jpg

Just found these Marshalls for $80. Parley CS2 for $60 and Black Gortex Nmds for $60

Nice grab. The laceless were too tight for my wide foot, even a full size up. I like a few colorways, tho.

They look like Soleboxes without the collab?
reading the comments under the post, say's they've released in China and are releasing elsewhere in Feb, letters on the insole are CBC

Same model as the solebox yeah, but looks like a new release

reading the comments under the post, say's they've released in China and are releasing elsewhere in Feb, letters on the insole are CBC

Same model as the solebox yeah, but looks like a new release

Adidas CBC (Celebrating Black Culture)... can’t find much more other info on it.

Feb is Black History Month, so it makes sense to compete with Nike's BHM offerings.

surprised how big the nite joggers fit. On par with the primeknit nmd's imo. Refreshing since the re-release UB 1.0's fit so snug.

Hope this helps someone:

PK nmd 11
UB 1.0 12
UB 1.0 re-release 12.5
UB 3.0 11.5
nite joggers 11

Crazy now that I see it written out but that's adidas sizing for ya

I'm interested to see what the deal with the Bape UBs is going to be. The green pair looked pretty sick based off the early images. Not a fan of the NBHD collab.

So I laced up the Nite Joggers this morning and I’ve gotta take back my statement on the last page saying to go a half size down. They’re TTS just not as snug as Ultraboost that I’m so used to now. I’m a size 11 BTW. Comfort wise they’re on par with NMD R2. Definitely a lot more comfortable than R1.

Attachments

• 0D0B7001-187D-4AE0-BAD5-AE427B508160.jpeg
    0D0B7001-187D-4AE0-BAD5-AE427B508160.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I went down .5 since I couldn't find a size 12.5. Size 12 is too snug for me, so I'm sending my pair back.

The Nite Jogger gotta be my favorite Adidas Originals in a while, loving the looks. I can walk naturally in them but it feels weird having space and not having the shoe hug your feet like a bootie construction.

And nah I’m not rocking both lmao

Attachments

• 67C7DEDE-21A4-455F-ABA7-8EC1CFC1794D.jpeg
    67C7DEDE-21A4-455F-ABA7-8EC1CFC1794D.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom