ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m just as suprised about the markup by SNS. They almost always stick to the MSRP. END has been doing 30% markups on everything so I’m not suprised by that.

It really just depends how much you want the shoes and are willing to pay. I can tell you resale cost gonna be way higher than both SNS and END price.

I just know ADC is gonna be a joke like every Bape release is on their website. Gonna sell out instantly and keep people on splash and payment loops for hours anyways. That’s a guarantee.

I want both UBs bad so I’m taking every shot I can take.

Thank you for sharing these links but $287 shipped for END and $309 for SNS is just way too rich for my blood. Gonna be retail plus shipping or bust for me.

Where you seeing $287 shipped? It’s $249 plus $10 flat shipping fee. Should come to $259 total. Considering with ADC you gotta pay sales tax, you’re only paying like $40 over retail. Again, just depends how bad you want em.

They had a couple of joints up there. Early access to the Alpha Edges as well as the PW Solar HU. Feel like im missing one too.
Nite Joggers, Next Level basketball shoes (among others) as well. But only the AE from the ones you mentioned, and in retrospect none of those turned out to be as difficult to obtain either upon release (AE as far as 4d goes). It’s been a very lackluster/disappointing program since it’s launch in August.

31ED63E8-E815-46F4-97C5-94E4BCD38B2B.gif

I’m just as suprised about the markup by SNS. They almost always stick to the MSRP. END has been doing 30% markups on everything so I’m not suprised by that.

It really just depends how much you want the shoes and are willing to pay. I can tell you resale cost gonna be way higher than both SNS and END price.

I just know ADC is gonna be a joke like every Bape release is on their website. Gonna sell out instantly and keep people on splash and payment loops for hours anyways. That’s a guarantee.

I want both UBs bad so I’m taking every shot I can take.

Where you seeing $287 shipped? It’s $249 plus $10 flat shipping fee. Should come to $259 total. Considering with ADC you gotta pay sales tax, you’re only paying like $40 over retail. Again, just depends how bad you want em.
I was talking about END. They have them listed for $275 plus $12 for shipping so $287.
8JGhFqJ.jpg

For SNS, after you select your size and then pick "Online" for delivery/shipping, the price updates to $309 but you can't see that since the price is at the top and the page scrolls down as you fill in the fields.
PcCa6PW.jpg

I was talking about END. They have them listed for $275 plus $12 for shipping so $287.
8JGhFqJ.jpg

For SNS, after you select your size and then pick "Online" for delivery/shipping, the price updates to $309 but you can't see that since the price is at the top and the page scrolls down as you fill in the fields.
PcCa6PW.jpg

Bruh you gave me a scare, $309 is probly based on your location. Its still $259 for me and im in the states.

upload_2019-1-25_14-46-46.png

Back
Top Bottom