ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bapes already topped em so no
Sorry I would have to disagree. If you are gonna go shoe for shoe, BAPEs don't even come in a unique box to round out the collab. The CNYs runs the theme throughout the shoe and the box. So overall I would say CNY > BAPE.

Also the contrast of materials accent gold hints vs just an all over camo print took more creativity.

Both are nice shoes though, but the more artistic, well thought out shoe came from a chef instead of a big, hyped urban brand.

Not convinced.

True red UB's are rare. 1.0 silo. It's a collab. And it's a true CNY unlike the stuff they usually put out.

That's a recipe for success, imo.
I’m with you. I bought the Bapes and the Huangs. I think the Huangs look much nicer and I have no clue who this fella is.

Really it comes down to preference.

Rock your CNY.

Rock your Bapes.

Personally, I'm rocking Bapes. Finally had a low bid accepted on StockX.

wait, these huangs come in a special box? anyone have a pic?
It's the standard capsule slide-out box (ala Reigning champ boxes), only red (instead of all white) with gold branding, and dust bag.
7E30DEC4-7E73-4DC6-A8C2-A21DC1BCAC83.png A869D66F-D19D-4AA6-B371-6736A41C1128.png

Last edited:
Sorry I would have to disagree. If you are gonna go shoe for shoe, BAPEs don't even come in a unique box to round out the collab. The CNYs runs the theme throughout the shoe and the box. So overall I would say CNY > BAPE.

Also the contrast of materials accent gold hints vs just an all over camo print took more creativity.

Both are nice shoes though, but the more artistic, well thought out shoe came from a chef instead of a big, hyped urban brand.

EDIT: Eddie Huang CNY MSRP $200 vs BAPE $250. So even overall value will have to go to CNY.

would have been cool if Adidas had channeled some of that CNY design effort into Celebrating Black Culture
Well...it took an outside collobarotor.

Look at the crap they've put out on UB silos for CNY before this collab.

If a chef collab ends up being the UB of the year for Adidas, that should say a lot about who they are currently collaborating with.

Wow, what a horrendous take. People just like to complain about everything and anything up in here.

Ah one my biggest critics. Haven't seen you much in here lately? How's the soccer? Your Purecontrols and Nemeziz boost really took off.

Yeah you’re just a troll homie. Eddie is an author, producer, screen writer and a chef. I’m stoked for him (he’s a friend) so you disrespecting him like that was pretty typical. Your bubble is really sad. Enjoy.

Yeah you’re just a troll homie. Eddie is an author, producer, screen writer and a chef. I’m stoked for him (he’s a friend) so you disrespecting him like that was pretty typical. Your bubble is really sad. Enjoy.
Yes you haven't been in here in a while to know about Ash purp boy to know what a troll is.
No where in your description of your friend it says shoe designer or fashion expert so for him to collaborate on a really nice shoe says a lot about Adidas in who they get their design consulting from. That it takes someone with no experience in that dept to create something better than bape.

No disrespect to Eddie, just reading comprehension is needed on your end as most understood what I was saying.

Back
Top Bottom