ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What up y’all, I’m new to the boost game. I’ve been all about Nike for ever, but lately the comfort just hasn’t cut it. Tried on a pair of ultraboosts in footlocker and was convinced the comfort was next level. With that being said I’ve came across a good deal on some 3.0’s but not sure about sizing. From what I’ve read 1.0’s, 2.0’s, & 4.0’s go .5 size up while 3.0’s go TTS... is that correct? I’m a TTS 12 but go up .5 in narrow or snug fitting shoes. Sorry for the long post, but like I said I’m new to these shoes and hoping to not waste money on the wrong size. Thanks in advance!

What up y’all, I’m new to the boost game. I’ve been all about Nike for ever, but lately the comfort just hasn’t cut it. Tried on a pair of ultraboosts in footlocker and was convinced the comfort was next level. With that being said I’ve came across a good deal on some 3.0’s but not sure about sizing. From what I’ve read 1.0’s, 2.0’s, & 4.0’s go .5 size up while 3.0’s go TTS... is that correct? I’m a TTS 12 but go up .5 in narrow or snug fitting shoes. Sorry for the long post, but like I said I’m new to these shoes and hoping to not waste money on the wrong size. Thanks in advance!

You can't go wrong with your TTS 12 or 12.5 in my opinion. Since you tried on a pair of UBs in Footlocker, I'd suggest to just go with whatever size you tried on there. For reference, my UB 1.0 and UB 3.0 are both the same size. Some people said to go .5 up on the 1.0 but I didn't and they both feel fine.

You can't go wrong with your TTS 12 or 12.5 in my opinion. Since you tried on a pair of UBs in Footlocker, I'd suggest to just go with whatever size you tried on there. For reference, my UB 1.0 and UB 3.0 are both the same size. Some people said to go .5 up on the 1.0 but I didn't and they both feel fine.
Thanks for the insight. Unfortunately I can never find a 12.5 in store to try on so I didn’t get to really compare. I tried on a pair of 4.0s which were okay length wise but were tight on top of my foot. .5 size up would have probably been best. I pretty confident I’d need a 12.5 across the board Just was unsure about the 3.0s

1st try on, they feel like they run big. Maybe could have gone down half size. Not sure how the leather toe would impact however if doing that. 2nd pair coming from Bait on Tuesday ... Who needs a pair?
20190209_184414.jpg

What size?

I’m a TTS 12 myself. In the Ultraboost Clima’s, I’m a 12. In the 4.0 rainbows, I bought a 12 and a 12.5. The 12 was management but the 12.5 felt more comfortable. However, in the triple blacks, the size 12 was too tight. I’ve yet to find a 12.5 in the latest triple blacks but this is a case where that particular colorway happened to be smaller than the rainbows. (In my experience anyway.)

They were OK IMO. Some nice materials, a bit looser than same size in UB's. I returned, partially because ADC wouldn't honor any of my Creator Club rewards.
Okay cool thanks. I can’t find my size (12.5) for retail so I don’t think I’m going to mess with me. I’m also unsure if I need a 12 or 12.5 so I’ll just wait I guess lol

Is there a limit to the amount of times you can request your package be held at UPS Location? Wondering how come I can't request my SneakerPolitics order be held at UPS location.

Is there a limit to the amount of times you can request your package be held at UPS Location? Wondering how come I can't request my SneakerPolitics order be held at UPS location.

The shipper might have chosen that to not be an option.

I’ve never ordered from Sneaker Politics but that’s likely why.

I ran into this issue with my Hibbets order of yeezys. It's something to do with the shipping the shipper selected. They are going to use a 3rd party to deliver. In my case it was the USPS but I was none too pleased about it.

You can have UPS hold it if you pay a fee.

Back
Top Bottom