ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore yesterday, nothing good of note.

Adidas outlet just had a 50% sale cray long line tho
Yeah, I went twice on Saturday. First go round, got there relatively early. Picked up clothes for my girl. Took them home and had a couple she didn't want to keep.

Given the sale being this weekend only and the nature of the outlet store being FCFS I wanted to get back up there and exchange for some other stuff she would like. That 2nd trip, the line wrapped around most of the store. I picked out the stuff i wanted to get before getting in line. I was probably in line 20 minutes, and that's a conservative estimate.

Edinburgh outlet
3B9722D5-703B-4455-AB61-FACF89BEE543.jpeg BCEAE642-6E7C-4590-8F6C-0830CF51881F.jpeg

Funny that this was mentioned. I was at a Nike outlet early today and there was few groups looping around the store scanning the barcode on each shoe. They ended up with 50+ boxes of some random running shoes. Wonder what the app was.
Prob the FBA app that shows amazon pricing. Most people are gated from selling Nike and Adidas but basic shoes that don’t sell on Goat or Stockx sell well on amazon.

hey, how are you fellas doing? anyone here half size down on the hu nmd holi pack? i need to know if half size down would be ok or i should half size up since consortium sold out on my TTS

About to jump on these 19’s...I know I’m going to eff up the sizing though...

It’s absurd how inconsistent Adidas is with sizing...

Back
Top Bottom