ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
643A5225-F851-4413-86CE-4E5240F41C42.jpeg

Best Pharrell shoe to date imo

20190411_225113.jpg
15550487187024907157649288144198.jpg
Ive been trying to get a pair of the jetpack nite joggers for the past couple weeks can't find anywhere, the Adidas original store is gone in Seattle and they were never available online, now only the NY ones and they're sold out. Just got these today at Nordstrom it's funny they had them in stock for a few days but couldn't sell them till today for some reason. Any info on the jetpack versions would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20190411_225320.jpg
    20190411_225320.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
thanks man. I wear slim fits already but i need pairs that taper more. too lazy/scared to go to the tailor too lol

Don't be scared of the tailor, they should know what to do. Just tell them how big of a leg opening you want (6-6.5" is what I find looks best) and where you want the taper to start.

I did it with a pair of Uniqlo slim jeans. I have big calves so I had her start just slightly below mid calf. She even did it on the inseam because I didn't want her to mess w the selvedge outseam. It was like $10-15

Don't be scared of the tailor, they should know what to do. Just tell them how big of a leg opening you want (6-6.5" is what I find looks best) and where you want the taper to start.

I did it with a pair of Uniqlo slim jeans. I have big calves so I had her start just slightly below mid calf. She even did it on the inseam because I didn't want her to mess w the selvedge outseam. It was like $10-15

yeah I'm mostly afraid of altering a pair of jeans that are already 90% to my liking. I'll probably go soon though and have them alter a few pairs that are not as favored.

yeah i just pinroll my jeans when i rock stuff

I've tried it but it seems like they always just unroll. maybe I'm not rolling enough but I dont like them to go that high anyway

Adidas did a fine job on these. The boost is much better than the Stan smith and Superstar variation. The toe box feels more wide than it's non-boost counterpart so if you have narrow feet like me, .5sz down from your 1.0/2.0 UB size (or same size as your 3.0/4.0) is the way to go. Wider feets would appreciate these.

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 1.12.02 PM.png

Adidas did a fine job on these. The boost is much better than the Stan smith and Superstar variation. The toe box feels more wide than it's non-boost counterpart so if you have narrow feet like me, .5sz down from your 1.0/2.0 UB size (or same size as your 3.0/4.0) is the way to go. Wider feets would appreciate these.

good to know..
waiting on a deep disco for them Samboost!

How is the Boost? I'm pretty happy with the Stan Smith Boost, but the Super Star Boost it's not like a Boost midsole at all.

How is the Boost? I'm pretty happy with the Stan Smith Boost, but the Super Star Boost it's not like a Boost midsole at all.
You can definitely feel the boost compress. Still a firmer ride than UB of course but in the lifestyle category I'd say a tad bit more firm than NMDs

Solid shot there. Glad to hear boost is firm like ub. Need that black pair

yeah I'm mostly afraid of altering a pair of jeans that are already 90% to my liking. I'll probably go soon though and have them alter a few pairs that are not as favored.

I've tried it but it seems like they always just unroll. maybe I'm not rolling enough but I dont like them to go that high anyway
For $10-$20, you can get them closer to 100%. :smile:

I'm looking at getting the triple grey NiteJoggers...is $130 at Adidas the going rate at this point? I haven't really seen anything else.

Yeah...I waited like 3 months for a pair of Yung 96s (that NO ONE wanted) to come off exclusion on ADC. Finally gave up and copped from eastbay on sale + discount code.

Come to think of it, I bought another pair of 96s (CNY) from ADC that explicitly said "excluded from discount" and yet my code took 30% off :lol:

Adidas gon' Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom