ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cream NMD Frankenstein. And they charging a price that in-between the two ($169.99). :rofl:

Adidas running out of ideas.
Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 4.45.17 PM.png
Will wait when they drop to $70

Uninspired trash. And I don't think these cages are leather either.

I caved in and got a pair of the white walkers at my local finishline. No regrets. Can still wait on the starks and night's watch pair. I feel like they can got for cheap.
Do yourself a favor and cop some Targaryen Dragons. The red pops so much in person.

It looks like they tried too hard and tried to force it on the NMD. Comes off looking like a fake.

I don’t have any UB 3.0s but I see most ppl go .5 size down. My question is if I stayed with my 2.0 and 4.0 size would they be too big?

When I saw the nite joggers ads i wasnt dat interested. When I see them in store n realized how spongy the boost was. I decided to try these guys. Surprisingly, in hk they retail same as the NMD R1s. The nite joggers really added value to the NMDs. The strobel isnt the use of stretch web which adidas use on all boost shoes. Its a thick fabric they used. On top of it, an ortholite insoles are used. I m pretty satisfy on how they fit n feel walking in them. And noticeably yet, the density of the boost is less denser they use on nmds, ultraboost. Kinda like pureboost n yeezy 350. I picked up the triple white pair. The leather toes n panels looks clean n upgraded the nite jogger out of its own compare to the other colorways. FYI, they are tts.
DSC_3525.JPG
DSC_3534.JPG

Do you feel the heel counter on the inside of your foot? That hard plastic hits my heel sometimes and it gets annoying.

I don’t have any UB 3.0s but I see most ppl go .5 size down. My question is if I stayed with my 2.0 and 4.0 size would they be too big?

I go up .5 in all UBs 1.0-4.0. The knit on the 3.0 is a bit roomier/stretchy so some go TTS. I would not personally size down .5 from your TTS.

Trying to cop all white UB for my aunt’s bday

Any leads to a women’s 6 for the low?

Trying to cop all white UB for my aunt’s bday

Any leads to a women’s 6 for the low?
More of a crap shoot but my outlet had some going for 100 bucks plus whatever special they are running. When I went on Monday it was 50 percent off all clearance and 30 percent off the rest.

Back
Top Bottom