ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
admittedly a bigger fan of stockX...GOAT has me confused as hell.

I bought a pair of the black Solar Hu Glides on stockX and they came up used/fake. So I went to GOAT and there's a pair up but it's well over $100 what I'd pay for them, and it's marked as "Badly Damaged Box." So I go to put an offer in, but that's only for a pair with a good box...of which there are no listings. How the hell am I supposed to communicate interest to the seller of the damaged box pair?

I've purchased a pair of Triple Grey's with a badly damaged box from GOAT. I took my chances hoping whoever reviews (the middle men being GOAT) do a great job. The box to me wasn't that and I was happy to pay less for a shoe I've been wanting for a while.

No way to communicate with the seller how we, I looked multiple times before buying. Got a 2nd pair from there recently... The Missoni's

Took a closer look. Are those grey lines in the toe box or is it just the shadows and indentations causing it to look like that?

Im still baffled at why people are overpaying for OG creams on stockx when you can get the retro for way below retail... I had both and the difference is so miniscule! its hilarious
right?

Honestly at this point having been into UBs since day 1, i'm over it haha give them to me cheap as possible!

Yeah, I'll take a pair of those too. Xenos are getting a beating so far this year.

Guess I'll only need 2 pairs of the 19's.

damn, gonna have to wait till the next all black UB. My 4.0s still in good shape :smh:

I just hope a Triple white UB 19 with a black or gum bottom drops

Back
Top Bottom