ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultraboost ST

My normal size is 10, but I sized up to 10.5 because that's what I wear in regular ultraboost.

The tongue moves around and doesn't give the same effect as a regular ultraboost when you loose lace it.

B1R8eD6.jpg

mKsva4i.jpg

Last edited:
Never said they were. We also cant confirm that they are limited because a) this is the second drop at villa, and b) the silver ltd are still available at some footlockers

Depends what definition of limited you use.....

If you go by the Adidas label on the box then they are limited.

If you are going by quantities released.....well everyones definition of limited is going to vary here, pick a number?

Maybe the Ruvilla cream restock today and the 3M restock friday means more UBs are on the way.. for ADC and such? Both LTD's...

3Ms have been random!!
I should've bought them from RR at the beginning like I planned, but I wanted to see them in actual pics first. Then Christmas came around and I got side tracked and  missed a few restocks. Now,  they are pretty random to track down. Especially being I am a common size. It is what it is though. 

I should've bought them from RR at the beginning like I planned, but I wanted to see them in actual pics first. Then Christmas came around and I got side tracked and  missed a few restocks. Now,  they are pretty random to track down. Especially being I am a common size. It is what it is though. 
Same here bro...

I had the cash but wanted to be christmas ready smh... ESP with yeezys too.

I just flat out missed out! No other explaination lmao

They just restocked yesterday and Monday lmao
I am not typing out everytime you can search and find what I said a few pages ago.

You going to call the chalks today a restock too I am guessing right that 9/10 people struck out on? 
laugh.gif

If I click a link and within 2-3 minutes nothing is available, then oh well.

What sz u need?

I am not typing out everytime you can search and find what I said a few pages ago.

You going to call the chalks today a restock too I am guessing right that 9/10 people struck out on? 
laugh.gif

If I click a link and within 2-3 minutes nothing is available, then oh well.
Um..clearly it was a restock with the chalks today, sizes were available. Not sure if comprehending skills is lacking? but its pretty clear. Stuck out or NOT, it was a restock on the website 

3M was restocked yesterday and sizes helded up for a while...so dont get sour if u keep slacking and expect handouts. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Why wouldn't you? Villa dropped the Chalks a while back, they sold out. Today they restocked them & they sold out again. Doesn't matter how fast it sells out. Still a restock.

Back
Top Bottom