ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They ship pretty quick... I ordered my 3M's from them 2 days ago and I got 'em today (USPS Priority). They based in Las Vegas.
Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? I ordered the same, have been charged, but haven't received any shipping until this point

Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? I ordered the same, have been charged, but haven't received any shipping until this point
SF, Cali. Did you get a shipment notification email? They shipped mine right away and sent me an email w/ tracking.

damn, posts were removed so I missed the fireworks from this morning.

@FLATFOOT718 I don't know what you waste your time arguing with that clown. If anyone is deserving of the block member status, its that guy.

Also these came in. I was on the fence about these. I got them with the view that if i didn't like them I'd sell them on. The pics I'd seen at the time had me underwhelmed. They are alot nicer in hand though, definitely keeping these!

View media item 1868497

It's Skyview outlet in Flushing. FSR of these aswell as sizes 9/10/12/12.5/13 in all black. Bought the last 11 there.
You can try your luck on phone orders
Might hit them up and cop for $56 TBH

Last edited:
Fml. Been bashing my head against the wall trying to find a 12.5 in the 3m after copping a 12 from Luke's that ends up being too small. I take a break from this thread and miss the Amazon link

Not only that. I end dropping $30 over retail for a size 13 which might end up being too long band just now see the size 13 on Amazon as well
What a day

welp.. won $4 from the powerball lol Needed more so I could triple up on the creams 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom