ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can screenshot this:
Ultra 4D will sell on release.
Nah they ain’t selling out at the current 4d retail price. The ONLY possibility of a sell out is a limited drop which will bring resellers or they lower the current 4d price.

Adidas dropped the ball big time by waiting so long to mass produce the 4d. Folks were hype AF when the technology first appeared and were willing to pay the current asking because UB, NMD and Yeezys were mad hyped. Unfortunately for Adidas that time has pasted. Folks can careless about 4d none the less UB. So, combining the technologies at this point is a waste of time. Don’t get it twisted...I will cop real quick if they are below $180.

Just picked up the Neighborhood AT Ultraboosts. I really like that the upper material is super thin.

I haven't bought UBs since the BAPEs. I'm curious if any of the newer models have thinner knit like these? I have 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 and some Mids, but they all have much thicker upper knit.

Really like this knit, reminds me of NMD PKs. Would really like more pairs if there are others like these.

Thanks guys :nerd:

Just picked up the UB 20 triple blacks and to me in my opinion you can go true to size. I have the triple BLACK 19’s and the UB 20 fit just a little bit tighter. Not enough to size up by any means.

Just picked up the UB 20 triple blacks and to me in my opinion you can go true to size. I have the triple BLACK 19’s and the UB 20 fit just a little bit tighter. Not enough to size up by any means.
Yeah I went TTS on the 20’s. I actually just picked up a pair of the triple blacks just a couple minutes ago. I was able to get them for 140$. So I couldn’t say no at that price.

Yeah I went TTS on the 20’s. I actually just picked up a pair of the triple blacks just a couple minutes ago. I was able to get them for 140$. So I couldn’t say no at that price.
I got them for 160$. I like them a lot better then the 19. The cage is way better and the primeknit is much better looking imo

Yeah I think they look a lot better also and they fit a bit looser than the 19’s.
See I got the opposite on the fit. Mine feel like they fit a bit snug. Nothing crazy but definitely a bit tighter. Maybe it’s because my ultra boost 19’s have been worn a ton and are now loose.

See I got the opposite on the fit. Mine feel like they fit a bit snug. Nothing crazy but definitely a bit tighter. Maybe it’s because my ultra boost 19’s have been worn a ton and are now loose.
Yeah when I tried on the 19’s a few months ago they were considerably tight on the upper cage area for me.

Finally got my Black Friday pairs in.
Neighborhoods for 140$ and solar orange 1.0 for 74$. After seeing the neighborhood in person I wish I would have doubled up
IMG_3902.JPG

BB5E53C4-73DC-4806-93BD-372DD7EC83A0.jpeg

CAF1D8A5-E35F-4E4E-8094-7DD6A980C163.jpeg

Wanna grab one of these when the price is right but can’t decide on which one.
I’m in the same predicament. Black looks so damn sleek with that sole, but something about the navy with that sole that is calling my name too. I think it’s because the bluish/purplish sole blends in well with the navy.

I just ordered the Solar Red 20's with the colored boost. Skipped on all the UB19's when they were on sale.

I got UB 1.0's on Thanksgiving (Solar Orange and Solar Yellow) for 108 a piece from Caliroots...

Back
Top Bottom