ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw this on Oneness....another colorway of DNA.
image_c518335f-1f2c-4602-a58a-ffa5f98de2dd_2000x.png

image_8ff8ae4f-c6d6-4a0c-8e6e-c54852ca7571_2000x.png

I wore those 4.0 Whites to the lot today.
iPhone clocked me in at 12k steps across this Nasty *** Black top, in and out of Cars, on and off the Grass.....and at the end of the Day I take a dry Wash Cloth and just brush/wipe down the entire shoe, no dinge or dark spots to be had.........

NeverWET man.
The best thing to happen to SHOES since NIKE.
GOAT Protectant.

Things could go back to the store DS.
IMpossible with any other cleaner

Isn't there a White/Volt CLIMA UB?
It's all white with a volt sole....and the stripe cage had volt behind it..............trying to find a picture......

Hi all, had a general question for durability on 1.0s. I recently purchased my grails, the 3ms and I'm super paranoid about them ripping. My og cream 1.0s ripped last year near the toe box after having them for two years, I was still disappointed as I'd only worn them once a week.

Anyone know if the material wears down over time ? Perhaps I may have had a faulty pair of creams..thanks

For clarification I've also been wearing my 3.0 reigning champs and military's for years with no issue of the prime knit ripping, so this was a shock for me

Hi all, had a general question for durability on 1.0s. I recently purchased my grails, the 3ms and I'm super paranoid about them ripping. My og cream 1.0s ripped last year near the toe box after having them for two years, I was still disappointed as I'd only worn them once a week.

Anyone know if the material wears down over time ? Perhaps I may have had a faulty pair of creams..thanks
3Ms have the silver reflective threads. Mine have held up fine but I don't wear them a ton. I feel like Chalks had that wool like material that frays easier so maybe they're less durable than the other knits.

Thanks kg...before they ripped.i was thinking the open whole pattern and the wool already looked flimsy. Hoping that's what it is. But regardless, even though they are my grails this coronavirus has made me.appreciate things more, no point in not rocking.them

Back
Top Bottom