ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Sep 1, 2012
Crazy how UB were once damn near impossible to get and now we waiting for them to go on disco to cop lol... still holding out on the triple blacks because they will eventually drop too.

Still one of the most comfortable kicks out there.

Joined Dec 27, 2016
1.0s for me are a top 3 looking boost sneaker (the other two being 700s and the OG y3 pure boost zg) I'm going to buy them regardless of hype or not.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 1, 2014
Crazy how UB were once damn near impossible to get and now we waiting for them to go on disco to cop lol... still holding out on the triple blacks because they will eventually drop too.

Still one of the most comfortable kicks out there.
Nah it was def waiting for discounts first then people started hyping up UBs around the time of all the collabs and not being able to even cop. I remember being able to get wool grey for $100 in time square champs. I think I even got triple whites for discount on roadrunnersports.

Joined Jul 1, 2014
Debating if I should cop the Kith UB mids now that the hype is gone and its half the price i was originally gonna pay for resale lol.

Joined Dec 19, 2016
damn should i return the triple blacks and wait for them to his discount?? Salty i paid full retail lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now