ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there's a new 1.0 uncaged on adidas EU

I wonder how many CW they gonna ride with the hypebeast UB silo
0D601703-6341-41EE-8943-945E12565446.jpeg

Love the $2 seasonal surcharge for shipping then you get an email your order is delayed lol
Haha, yup. I ordered a jacket three weeks ago and got hit with that charge. ADC shipped right away, and then the package proceeded to sit in a warehouse or truck an hour away from me for a week before it finally showed up.

It’s officially **** Adidas. Beating the **** out of my current pairs then I’m done.

So I take it all the boost is life folks are dead now? :lol:

Hype or not, thats pretty much all the wife and I wear. In our shoe rack by the door are:

White 1.0s
OG 1.0s
PB 350v1 (hers)
Sesame 350v2 (hers)
Mauve 700s
Camo NMDs (hers, her favorite pair of shoes ever)
Waverunners

Non boost:
2 pairs of cloudfoam slides
Hoka Ultra Tor Hi
2 pairs of her leather boots

Actually kind of ridiculous that we have that many boost shoes, or even shoes in general, right at the door.

That’s one of the reasons. But the main reasons are the lack of online promotions, and terribly inconsistent release calendar.
Are you serious? They literally just had multiple 30% and 40% off the entire site sales in the past week. 20-30% off sales pop-up basically every 6 weeks outside of the Holiday season. Sure there are some exclusions but after a few months the exclusions go away. Plus if you have an adidas store the stores are more lenient.

Sure they don't really have an official release calendar but there's hundreds of sneaker blogs and social accounts out there where you can get that info. Plus they aggregate all the stores carrying them in one place for you.

Are you serious? They literally just had multiple 30% and 40% off the entire site sales in the past week. 20-30% off sales pop-up basically every 6 weeks outside of the Holiday season. Sure there are some exclusions but after a few months the exclusions go away. Plus if you have an adidas store the stores are more lenient.

Sure they don't really have an official release calendar but there's hundreds of sneaker blogs and social accounts out there where you can get that info. Plus they aggregate all the stores carrying them in one place for you.

1.0s were included in the online promotion?

Yes. Sold out quick.

Edit: Online only had 30% off for ADC.

yeah ADC and thanks to the twitter accounts, they flew quick especially when it ADC raised the disco to 40% off the site
honestly didn't care about copping much so wasn't sure what was being excluded/included in the promo

Back
Top Bottom