ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is the lack of wide shoes for running and exercise they do, go on adi EU or Nike EU and you get one model vs brooks or ASICS or even new balance. Brooks ghost have become my go to for lifting or running, solid shoes
Fortunately for me I don't have wide feet so I've got lots of choices. But yes, agreed, ASICS, Brooks, and NB certainly do way more to accomodate different sized feet than Nike and adidas. Then again, I'd say the ASICS, Brooks, and NB's core audience is very different from Nike and adidas.

Anyone placed an order off ADC lately? Not just they over-charge $2 seasonal charge, my order has not moved since label created. It seems ADC is using USPS to ship. That's sucks.
Super annoying. I had an order ship USPS and it did that, label created and then it sat for a week. What's worse for me is the warehouse it was sitting in is literally an hour away from me. I was like, just tell me where it is and I'll go get it myself, damn. It finally shipped two weeks after the label was created.

I had a couple other orders that went FedEx as usual and they shipped and arrived in the normal timeframe.

This Saturday at noon for the 1.0 3m right?

Depending where you are, it'll be Friday to Saturday at midnight for west coast peeps, or 3 AM EST on Saturday for east coast.
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 8.10.47 PM.png

No point waking up at that time, they'll still be available all day.
Honestly, you never know. When the creams re-released in the US they sat. So I thought I would be able to easily cop when they drop in EU. Guess what, they sold out in literal seconds. Still salty about that if you can't tell :rofl:

Honestly, you never know. When the creams re-released in the US they sat. So I thought I would be able to easily cop when they drop in EU. Guess what, they sold out in literal seconds. Still salty about that if you can't tell :rofl:

Most likely Adidas EU loads up like 20 pairs for you guys lol, the US gets the most stock from what I can tell

Stock in the EU is ridiculous low compared to the US.
no clue why adidas does it, because they would sell a lot more pairs in Europe with bigger stock...

IMG_6770.JPG

IMG_6771.JPG
Yes, I know, this is super OCD, but do you guys have any tips on getting rid of the black glue (I assume) stains?

Thinking about buying a flawless DS and selling my pair with a bit of discount hinting at the flaw

Back
Top Bottom