ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some people too lazy to take a pic and upload it lol

Doesn't add much validity to write a shi1tty review with no pictures right after release. He/she could have been a hero, but instead is a troll 🤷‍♂️ I get my pair on Thursday and if its not like the original, it's going back.

Doesn't add much validity to write a shi1tty review with no pictures right after release. He/she could have been a hero, but instead is a troll 🤷‍♂️ I get my pair on Thursday and if its not like the original, it's going back.

you gonna add a negative review and include pics to help buyers out? :lol:

A friend of mine got the 3M retro off GOAT and I saw them last night, the pair he got looks like it was one of those early pairs from HK/ Taiwan that just looks like core black. Planning on stopping by my adidas store this week to see how the US pairs look

Not sure how accurate the review is, but this one claims the actual pair does not look like the OG. I haven't seen YT reviews either, so I guess we have to wait for another week or so until YT reviewers or NTers receive them.
Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 8.47.23 AM.png

I have a feeling this person didn't even buy the shoes and just saw leaked images.

Damn, that is super disappointing. Guess my 9 and the wife's 6 will be heading right back unless I can get these on deeeeep discount later.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. My pair gets here on Wednesday. Looks like it's gonna be an immediate return :emoji_confounded:.
It is very disappointing and a bit odd that they came out like the Taiwan pairs considering this video from adc is new

Attachments

• B1F659A8-D324-491B-B48F-756D9FABFF01.jpeg
    B1F659A8-D324-491B-B48F-756D9FABFF01.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 198
Damn that sucks to the folks that wanted the true 3M CW. hopefully they make the correct version.

hopefully the glow wannabe tee times are actually looking like the real tee times :lol:

hey guys sorry, sure this has been asked but how does sizing for 4D compare to regular 1.0 UB? Reddit mentioned they run big and i find that hard to believe.

They fit the same, Ultra4Ds might fit a little bigger but they pretty much fit the same. Tight ankle collar as well.

Damn that sucks to the folks that wanted the true 3M CW. hopefully they make the correct version.

hopefully the glow wannabe tee times are actually looking like the real tee times :lol:
I don't think they glow, but I could be wrong. My pair gets in later today so I guess I can update after work

I don't think they glow, but I could be wrong. My pair gets in later today so I guess I can update after work
I’m talking about the white/black UB coming out on Thursday not the 4d version of the tea time. Unless that white/blk version released somewhere I’m unaware of

Back
Top Bottom