ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to admit lurking this thread for the past week or so. Finally copped 3M at villa and I will give it a try. Thanks for the link!

Tried on the Solar Yellow at the Adidas ES for $90 a few weeks ago to see what the hype is all about. Wasn't impressed with the integrated tougue. We'll see.

First adidas shoe in the closet except Kobe 1s...

I wish I could see the grey wools in person. Seen the silver ones in person & theyre cool but the wools still look nicer in pics

Hoping the pair of 3Ms I copped from Amazon are legit
Free returns + refund if not..
Plus they're sold by Amazon directly. Only time you need to be worried about counterfeit goods on Amazon is with items sold by a third party.

Amazon is not about to sell a grip of kicks through Prime that fell off the back of a truck. I'm sure these are coming directly from adidas or some other legit distributor.

might be in the minority, but i absolutely love the women white tonal pair. Would love to grab a mens 10.5 (women 9.5?). Point me in the right direction

might be in the minority, but i absolutely love the women white tonal pair. Would love to grab a mens 10.5 (women 9.5?). Point me in the right direction
Yeah they're dope, definitely a lot better than the men's version. Crazy what a difference a gray heel cup can make.

You need an 11.5 though. For some reason those have been really hard to find in sizes over 10 for me. I tried to find a 10.5 or 11 when they first dropped and didn't have any luck.

Hey All, 

I posted about this last month in early December and just got them in today. Paid $130 Shipped and they look legit. Took a risk since the dude on eBay only had 1 feedback score. He took my offer of 115 w 15 ship.

Compared them to my White's that I got from Finishline and they seem aight. Not a bad pickup

Hey All, 

I posted about this last month in early December and just got them in today. Paid $130 Shipped and they look legit. Took a risk since the dude on eBay only had 1 feedback score. He took my offer of 115 w 15 ship.

Compared them to my White's that I got from Finishline and they seem aight. Not a bad pickup
Yup those seem legit.

The fakes are really easy to spot once you have em in hand, especially if you have a legit pair for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom