ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultra boost 1.0, TTS or .5 size up?
Looking at the taupes

Attachments

• IMG_4908.png
    IMG_4908.png
    277.5 KB · Views: 499
Pretty sure I had a pair of those. But I don't have them anymore. Must have been one of the few pairs I sold. Probably didn't feel like I could justify having so many triple blacks. Boy...that was dumb.

thinking of picking up a pair of ultraboost 1.0 in either triple black or black/white, they're currently 50% off on adidas.ca
is sizing still half up from TTS?

thinking of picking up a pair of ultraboost 1.0 in either triple black or black/white, they're currently 50% off on adidas.ca
is sizing still half up from TTS?
Definitely size up. That ankle collar is so tight now smh. Cut the circulation on my foot when I got it in my TTS.

so i just found out the ultraboost 1.0 on adidas website looks a bit different from previous 1.0 releases, the black knit pattern looks to be all black instead
1692703417663.png
vs
1692703429851.png

i definitely prefer the older colouring of the 1.0 ultraboosts, can these still be found? or these have not been retroed

what are the differences between the 1.0's and 2.0's.

Also - i need them to release these again

ipad_adidas-ultra-boost-rainbow-navy.jpg
Still rock my pair, albeit the boost looks way more of a yellow now haha. I hope they re-release this colorway specifically so I can replace my beaters

Picked up a total of 5 pairs for friends and myself on Adidas.ca, there is a 50% off sale and an additional 40% off coupon that seemed to have stacked.. got an incredible deal of 5x ultraboost 1.0 for only $453 CAD, retail was $1300 ($260 CAD x 5)!

nMcbtnQ.png

Ultra Boosts are $190 now? Crazy that they raised the price especially since they aren't as popular anymore. Just was on ADC and there's so many 1.0 colorways now lol. What a time for 1.0s...

The new 1.0's shape and fit are weird. Plus the White and Black 1.0's don't even have the same pattern on the toe. However, there are some pretty good deals on OG color 1.0s on StockX and GOAT

The new 1.0's shape and fit are weird. Plus the White and Black 1.0's don't even have the same pattern on the toe. However, there are some pretty good deals on OG color 1.0s on StockX and GOAT
20230828_151137.jpg

yeah, the new 2023 are labeled as 1.0 the tope knit pattern looks weird, or it might be a bit hard to tell because it's all black
I went up half a size and they fit great, still a bit tight around the collar area when I slip my foot in but I'm sure it'll stretch out after a few days
got these over 50% off so they can be had for really low

Back
Top Bottom