ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grey Wools on Walk in Closet
sz 9-13
$180
Call - 973-742-0267

**PS Creams apparently expected around Feb

Last edited:

Dang, ordered 3Ms from Villa yesterday, arrived at my apartment today (given I live in manhattan). Even said 4-5 business days at checkout. Lightning fast yo
It helps that they're shipping from PA haha. I had to wait 7 days for my Villa order to make it to the west coast.

All this 3m talk lately, I had to pull them out

I feel no difference with the continental soles. Maybe less squeaky on marble floors.

Love these when the 3m isn't activated
I'm wearing mine today too haha.

I actually think my continental soles squeak more, at least on the glossy cement floors at work.

Only real difference I notice is the continental soles are just the slightest bit stiffer. I think the stronger stretchweb lets the boost midsole flex a little less than it did w/ the og outsole so they're not quite as "squishy". Feels a bit more technical maybe. They're still like walking on clouds, but just a slightly different version of it.

Still on the hunt for the damn Kolors in grey!!!!!

The search for these suck so bad lol....

Well trying not to resort to ebay lol.

I'm wearing mine today too haha.

I actually think my continental soles squeak more, at least on the glossy cement floors at work.

Only real difference I notice is the continental soles are just the slightest bit stiffer. I think the stronger stretchweb lets the boost midsole flex a little less than it did w/ the og outsole so they're not quite as "squishy". Feels a bit more technical maybe. They're still like walking on clouds, but just a slightly different version of it.

Yes, i meant they squeak more!!

It's weird how much the pricing seems to vary on the clothing from boutique to boutique.

Wonder why SJS had them on such a big discount.

Sorry for the repeat on sizing for the EQT 3/3 F15, but do people who go up a .5 size in this model find them to be a little too long?  I'm a size 8.5 in Ultra Boost and FK Racers.  Thanks in advance.

The grey pk pants have a wool blend. ..Let us know just how soft they are wool UB aficionados
I'm super curious.

Doubtful I'll end up buying them at that price but I really want to check them out. I have a feeling the material will be closer to the primeknit on the NMDs than on the UBs.

Back
Top Bottom