ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MLK20 gives you 20% off your purchase on xhibition. unfortunately ub's are all sold out but works on the EQT collection

pimp.gif

Wooly Bully

Last edited:
so they took the worst element of the yeezy 350 and combined it with the mediocre element of the ultra boost? if they're actually intended for production then it seems like a gimmick.

I really try to see what everyone sees in the yeezy's but I've given up.

to each their own.

But I mean its pretty clear that the sole nor the design are the selling point if you catch my drift, so no need for the sole swap.

MLK20 gives you 20% off your purchase on xhibition. unfortunately ub's are all sold out but works on the EQT collection

Wow...too bad only 1 size 7.5 left in the darker colorway...160 (+ s/h) vs 200 everywhere else....would of loved to get both at that price..

Edit: the sneakers code on sns for 10% wouldn't work for me...

Last edited:
Basically there was a Kobe id quick strike thing and I saw ppl placing orders when it was sold out but for some reason I couldn't so I basically asked a rep about it, and ppl claimed I got orders cancelled even though there is no proof. They're still butt hurt about it and mention it in forums 2 years after it happened...

you didn't "ask" a rep about it. you complained about it because people were getting their bd pairs made and iirc you used the same bd method and got cancelled. you straight up just told the rep the way people were doing it and they looked into it and people had pairs cancelled. :smh:
good times.

you didn't "ask" a rep about it. you complained about it because people were getting their bd pairs made and iirc you used the same bd method and got cancelled. you straight up just told the rep the way people were doing it and they looked into it and people had pairs cancelled. :smh:
good times.

:lol: didn't he offer to send the rep screen shots or something like that

Someone needs to pull up link to the thread

Last edited:
:rofl: #goodtimes #neverforget

on a serious note, feeling the YZY boost sole but after seeing the tubular doom sole want to see it on the UB upper.

Just message them and ask if they woukd consider an offer via pp invoice....if they ask for pp gift then run lol...most experienced sellers do pp invoice outside of ebay on at least 50% of their sales if not more...saves approx 10%
lol i try to talk down people every time. ebay doesnt care. they have millions of messages. they aint monitoring anything.

Thanks fam! Appreciate the insightful replies!

Last edited:
lol these are fake UBs w/ a fake 350 sole from Ali. there are real customs that use a genuine UB upper, but those say 'Ultra Boost' on the heel cup, not 'YZY'. they are not dropping on adidas anytime soon.

on another note, anyone have a release date for the Kylo Rens?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom