ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Comments like this are comical. Those blocks are clearly a big part of the design, if you dont like em then thats it, keep it moving.
laugh.gif
You are just so much smarter than everyone else.  I'm sure you remind yourself of this daily.  

You are just so much smarter than everyone else.  I'm sure you remind yourself of this daily.  

Think about it, its like removing the wings on the Jordan 4's cause you dont like the wings, or removing the strap on the 750 Boost. Could you do it? Sure. But those are pivotal design elements in the shoe, if you dont like (the blocks on the NMD) then you probably just dont like the shoe. Its going to lose one of its base features that give the shoe its overall look. Why do that? Keep it moving.

Oh btw to the poster who said the white UB are at 34th St, im pretty sure there is no FSR. Was there last week and that was the last size, if they restocked by now idk but I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
Someone asked if they were worth getting just as a collectors item.

My answer to these kinda questions will always be the same. If you're not gonna wear them don't buy them.
Agreed, the OG's are my beater pair now just because they were the first boost pair I bought and didn't want to take them off until I started rotating in other pairs later on.

Speaking of early color ways.  Anyone know where I could find a pair of Solar Red's below retail?  They've really grown on me...

edit:

Not a ball marker that snaps off but maybe supposed to hold a ball marker? If it's not that I don't understand the connection to golf.

Last edited:

SNS are nice, will def be getting a pair and might sell on my whites.

Creams arrived today - love the colourway.  One thing I noticed was the entry was a tad smaller (not sure if this is a wool thing) but heard something rip as I put both pairs on 
ohwell.gif
 , fit the same as the others once on foot though... 
you put 4 shoes on at one time? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
on saturday the adidas barcelona store had solar reds, volts OG and core black all at 50% off. there were nearly tears.

The SNS collab are going to be impossible to get especially with solelinks tweeting out links before they drop. I'm already accepting the L.

Back
Top Bottom