ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While not all uncaged are nice, the thing that makes me feel disgusted is how "not lacing" a shoe becomes a norm now, all because of Kanye.

You can see people complaining about fits all because the Yeezy 350 was laced up.

That's insane.

HAHAHAHA if you a grown man, tie your damn shoes. You gonna feel like an herb when someone in public tells you your shoes are untied.

But not to the extreme of being super loose through all the lace holes?

Like a plate of spaghetti along the tongue.
Well it's all relevant to the amount of eyelets in a shoe and how long the laces are. It just so happens that 350s/UBs have long laces and minimal eyelets whereas say Jordan 1s have a ton of eyelets and adequate laces.

The only UB I wear unlaced are my J&Ds cause the laces are better quality and thick enough to stand up on their own.

Well it's all relevant to the amount of eyelets in a shoe and how long the laces are. It just so happens that 350s/UBs have long laces and minimal eyelets whereas say Jordan 1s have a ton of eyelets and adequate laces.

The only UB I wear unlaced are my J&Ds cause the laces are better quality and thick enough to stand up on their own.
As long as they don't look like that -

Unlaced looks good on certain shoes. Only shoe I really unlace is my Powder Blue X's, any of my 1's and AF1 Highs.

They look awkward on running shoes though.

Really don't see the purpose or function of having UB's unlaced, looks childish imo. Either tie the shoes or remove the cage and laces completely.

I don't really mind the unlaced or the laced look so long as you're doing it right on the shoe.

In fact my huaraches have 1 shoe laced the other loose laced like this

Just my 2 cents since thats the current convo in here

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I don't really mind the unlaced or the laced look so long as you're doing it right on the shoe.

In fact my huaraches have 1 shoe laced the other loose laced like this
View media item 1874859

Just my 2 cents since thats the current convo in here

I only do the unlaced look on sneakers that fit tight like them same exact huaraches

It looks dumb & childish on some sneakers

Also does that FTL with the orange UBs ship? :nerd:

While not all uncaged are nice, the thing that makes me feel disgusted is how "not lacing" a shoe becomes a norm now, all because of Kanye.

You can see people complaining about fits all because the Yeezy 350 was laced up.

That's insane.

Some people can pull it off. It's not for everyone. I personally wouldn't do it. I seen some people do it especially with J's and they just look sloppy & tacky

Boost should only be in black or white imo
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
why so sensitive? 

you sound like a female....all i did was state my opinion and you apparently feel personally hurt by it

must have a collection of uncaged ub's

lmao

it's not that serious 
Nobody is hurt, just letting you know your opinion is wack. Don't own any un-caged Boost either, try again though.

Nobody is hurt, just letting you know your opinion is wack. Don't own any un-caged Boost either, try again though.
the need for you to comment the way you did based on my opinion is indicative of a female or highly and unstable and soft emotional male

especially considering you claim to not have uncaged ub's…sooooo the basis of your comment was…? lmao just looks worse than before

seek therapy

Back
Top Bottom