ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they've been saying that for a while now. thought you meant they announced a date or something. this isn't anything new if you've been keeping up with the thread.

they've been saying that for a while now. thought you meant they announced a date or something. this isn't anything new if you've been keeping up with the thread.
Oh my bad [emoji]128514[/emoji] I lost track of this thread when they announced those kris van assche ultra boost came out I think...

Adidas seriously should just release the white boosts on a regular basis.

I want a pair for my 12 hour shifts in the ICU. :lol:

-Drew

Anyone have the experience with urban outfitters? I placed an order and I asked them when will my parcel be despatched. the reply as follow:

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that our order processing department have sent you an email requesting verification of your card.

Please complete the request with a photograph of the front and back of the card and return to [email protected]. Alternatively, you can contact the Order processing line on 0044 203 219 8998 between 12pm and 11pm GMT.

We hope this reassures you.

Kind Regards,
Customer Services"

Is it a scam?

Just quick question, pretty new to the Boost scene, are the torsion bars on the wool pairs orange-reddish? Been trying to track down a size 11 Black Ultra boost but keep coming up with a orange-reddish bar versus a volt-yellow bar, which I'm assuming is the regular primeknit upper pair. TIA.

Back
Top Bottom