ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
burgundy will be released on sept 25 and there is going to be a countdown happening for the whites before they go on sale

Yeah sorry mate these dropped over 6 months ago. Best bet now is eBay but prices seem to be around $300-400usd
frown.gif
What are thoooose? LOL

Why so freakin much

Sorry guys if you're done with this topic but I was reading back but couldn't figure out... So I received my order of white (gr) ultra boost from urban outfitters in women sizing.
mad.gif
 They are half size bigger than my other pair I have (first cw) if I look at UK or EU sizing but they fit differently. Can't explain it but it just feels different.
eyes.gif
 What do you guys suggest I should do? I am thinking about sending them back but it really pisses me they sort of scammed me by sending me a women's size. I will probably write them a very angry email... 
mean.gif

I would suggest looking into these posts. I have whites In women size (1 size up from my men size) and wear them without insole, fits great. 
Anybody tried the UBs without the insoles? I tried that yesterday and it gives you the desired extraroom inside the shoe if the fit is really snug. I had the problem that after long wears I had marks from the laces on the top of my foot. Taking out the insoles makes these even more comfortable to wear for me because it gives you much more room inside the shoe
It's more comfy without the insole as well because you're stepping directly on the boost like you would with pure boost.

Core Blacks came in tonight. Nothing much to say. Simple but dope. Didn't realize it was a wool toe box. These will get a lot of everyday wear.

Does anyone have any leads on the royal blue / white pair of ultra boosts in a size 10 (under retail would be great)? I've slept on that cw too long and can't track down a pair. If so, could you shoot me a PM? Much appreciated.

That olive pair looks real good though. Waiting on those and burgs. Both perfect for fall.

silver LTD's in... holy **** they are nice ... jesus christ 
embarassed.gif

imagine those ^^ with black laces? ?  owwweeee
I'm sorry I missed out on the LTD's on Zappos, but I couldn't bring myself to spend retail for them. I already have the Grey wools, but damn, I'm thinking I should have just gotten them and sold off my wools instead. The fuzziness is keeping me from wearing them; the LTD's would be so much better in that regard. Plus, I don't mind the sheen.

just ordered the OG black/gold from city sports for $122. No tax/free shipping.

I wanted to wait for the core black to go on sale but these were too good to pass up.

I am size 9 in mens shoes and went with a womens size 10 in the UB. I'm good right?

also are there any differences between the mens and womens UB? Sorry, UB newbie.

just ordered the OG black/gold from city sports for $122. No tax/free shipping.

I wanted to wait for the core black to go on sale but these were too good to pass up.

I am size 9 in mens shoes and went with a womens size 10 in the UB. I'm good right?

also are there any differences between the mens and womens UB? Sorry, UB newbie.

The width is the difference.
Men's are a D and women's are a B... iir

The width is the difference.
Men's are a D and women's are a B... iir
Ah i see. Just making sure because i have a womens 10 in the Pure Boost 1 all white. While i don't have any width issues with them, i actually have a length issue where my big toe actually protrudes and looks noticeable.

I'll just return the UBs if i don't like the sizing =P

are the ltd grey like really really shiny? the toe almost looks like aluminum foil.

Back
Top Bottom