ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a 10, but can get a hold of a size 9 in the all whites. Is that gonna be too tight of a squeeze? Lol

bring these on already 
devil.gif

I'm a 10, but can get a hold of a size 9 in the all whites. Is that gonna be too tight of a squeeze? Lol
more than likely, these sock shoes fit snug.. unless you got really really skinny feet and take out the liner....

i wouldnt risk it

Playing around in Photoshop... we need a Xeno Pure Boost!! 

I took 2 pics of both the kicks while I was working from home. Real quick cut/chop lol... Yall get the idea! 

Yeah, I´m a 10 and didn´t feel comfortable in a 9,5 . Especially due to the cage, I felt the 9,5 were too narrow, but then again without insoles it was a lot better, but not as cushioned.

You would struggle to drop .5 down from your TTS. I'm a 9.5 with narrow feet no way could i go a 9.... maybe without insoles but i prefer to keep them in as designed.

Man whats wrong with you lot....keep beating on people becuase of there taste in denim. This is the UB thread we are all here becuase we like them. But we all probably have diffrent tastes in denim/pants. If i wanted critique on denim I'd go to said thread.

Found these for those still looking for Kolor Ultra Boost.

See sizes available below.

Also might be able to lower that price if you can find a working voucher code.

I will send a PM to those interested.who actually have NT history.

Sorry lurkers.

Looks like the site had some pricing error that was fixed.  Now its back up to full retail after shipping.

Sorry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom