ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well worth the wait to get the navys in from RRS

smokin.gif

just ordered mine, and used the coupon on mrrebates for 10%, and got 8% rebate. $161.98 (12.96 rebate) .... 149.02 total :smokin

I've actually never had an issue with RRS preorder or not. Everything has come on time, if not, earlier.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Black 3M LTDs. I have really high hopes for this colorway - I have a feeling the stock images aren't doing these justice. Damn CA Tax though - essentially negates the 10% coupon I used. I'll take what I can get though, not mad for paying under retail, VIP 10% + 5% ebates, is def. helpful.

again,.... MrRebates is 8%, take advantage. and only use coupon codes provided on the rebate page, or your rebate may not be honored.

not signed up yet?
please use my referral link.
greatly appreciated.
http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1007463

most of the time, MrRebates has higher rebates than ebates.

3M hits are one thing but tons of 3M in the weave? Not sure...that stuff can be pretty rough/scratchy.

I'd BNTL, but I'm not a fan of tying up ~$200 from a flaky retailer.

Last edited:
last time i pre ordered they didnt actually charge me until they shipped. just the initial hold on my account to make sure the funds are there

That 90-day test run from RRS does make it even more tempting.

But "Get first dibs! Pre-order now for shipment on Nov 30, 2015" is quite far away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom