ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quicksilvers.
tongue.gif
you might upset this guy with that one.

Pulled the trigger on the mineral color from RRS for $143 shipped plus an extra 5% cash back from Ebates ... nice.  I don't see many talking about that color but I think they look pretty good.  I already have the gray wool and the black/purple so I wanted a pair with a little POP.  

Got my pair in recently. They look MUCH better in person than pictures. Got a great deal on a pair like you and am so happy I pulled the trigger. They're being highly slept-on.

you might upset this guy with that one.
I always felt like Adidas should have featured the "the worlds best running shoe" in that movie, and what better colorway

than the silver ltd.  The green looks so out of place
mean.gif

Adidas be slipping sometimes, but all is forgiven.

I always felt like Adidas should have featured the "the worlds best running shoe" in that movie, and what better colorway

mean.gif

right?? even the og cw would have even matched his costume in the third act. 

mean.gif

right?? even the og cw would have even matched his costume in the third act. 
Only reason I can think for them not to feature the UB was that maybe they wanted to feature a shoe with a slightly lower price point to appeal to families n whatnot.

Hey guys, what's the best deals for Ultra Boost right now? My brother is looking for a pair to use for running and I'm trying to find a good deal for him

Edit: Size 11 if that helps

Last edited:

Right...but the Prime Boost is usually around $140, so a Quicksilver Ultra Boost would have probably been $230+
Ah, I get it. Speaking of Prime Boost, I thought these looked kind of good, especially without the lime green. I had the Quicksilvers but sold them, wasn't feeling the green.

Right...but the Prime Boost is usually around $140, so a Quicksilver Ultra Boost would have probably been $230+
Ah, I get it. Speaking of Prime Boost, I thought these looked kind of good, especially without the lime green. I had the Quicksilvers but sold them, wasn't feeling the green.
Yeah, those aren't bad.

Something about boosts that don't have boost throughout the whole sole bothers me though. I remember trying on the ZX 8000 and it feeling awkward only having boost in the heel. Might be good for performance shoes, but not for just walking around. I'm sure the primes are super comfy though.

Hey guys, what's the best deals for Ultra Boost right now? My brother is looking for a pair to use for running and I'm trying to find a good deal for him

Edit: Size 11 if that helps
Sweatshop seems to have restocked on the grey wools in the last few days, so if you are looking for a pair now is the time! On sale still as well 90 pounds + shipping. go!

Have they announced a release date for the Pure Boost ZG Knit yet?
They have them for pre-order on Barneys, I believe April for the new wave of Y-3s if I'm not mistaken
Ah dang looks like most sizes are sold out on the Barney's pre-order. Thanks for the heads up though. Anyone have an idea how these might fit? Never had any Y-3s, I'd assume these would be similar fit to other Y-3 boost models?

Ah dang looks like most sizes are sold out on the Barney's pre-order. Thanks for the heads up though. Anyone have an idea how these might fit? Never had any Y-3s, I'd assume these would be similar fit to other Y-3 boost models?

No problem, I usually get a 12 in all sneakers because I hate the guessing of which is best and I don't mind a little extra room sometimes, since wear is usually just for casual purposes. I got a 12 in the QR knit boosts and they fit a little loose like my 12 350s do. I have an 11.5 in 350s and they fit better, so I can only assume another knit boost by y-3 would be the same and going .5 size down would give you a better tts fit. Hope that helps, I know not all feet are the same. (I do wear 12 in UBs and they fit in the toe like my 11.5 350s, for what its worth)

No problem, I usually get a 12 in all sneakers because I hate the guessing of which is best and I don't mind a little extra room sometimes, since wear is usually just for casual purposes. I got a 12 in the QR knit boosts and they fit a little loose like my 12 350s do. I have an 11.5 in 350s and they fit better, so I can only assume another knit boost by y-3 would be the same and going .5 size down would give you a better tts fit. Hope that helps, I know not all feet are the same. (I do wear 12 in UBs and they fit in the toe like my 11.5 350s, for what its worth)
Hmmm, they have a 10 available on the Barney's site and I wear a 10 UB, but am usually a 9.5 in most shoes and can wear a 9.5 UB comfortably without the insoles.

I have a feeling I'd want a 9.5 or 9 in these as it sounds like Y-3 tend to run kinda big in general. Gonna hit some boutiques this weekend to try on some Y-3s & figure this out.

I think these are a must have for me even though I'm not gonna enjoy dropping $350 on them.

Back
Top Bottom