ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All hype IMO

Its the launch (Limited) colorway.

I truly doubt limited to 6 cities and 1000 pairs.

They may be limited but not that extreme.

Its the same thing nike does when they launch a new pro basketball model.

Have a GR cw ready and a "preheat" Limited colorway to spice it up lol
I agree, all manufactured hype.

All I've been seeing on IG and Twitter from adidas and their accounts is previews of the shoe and now pop up shop experiences.

adidas trying too hard whereas a shoe like the UB Creams or 3Ms that has no social media push at all is selling like hot cakes

I agree, all manufactured hype.

All I've been seeing on IG and Twitter from adidas and their accounts is previews of the shoe and now pop up shop experiences.

adidas trying too hard whereas a shoe like the UB Creams or 3Ms that has no social media push at all is selling like hot cakes
Truth!!!!

"Manufactured" hype? It's a launch of a brand new shoe line, what do you expect Adidas to do? Just quietly let it go to shelves at your local Walmart? 
eyes.gif

That said, I'm not particularly feeling the NMD either. Like others have mentioned it looks too much like a Pureboost, plus for a little more you could pick up the UBs with the superior Primeknit upper. The UBs and the EQT F15s have majorly spoiled me and IMHO the NMDs are a step down. I'm passing on the initial wave but if I see something nice in the future I might yet give the NMDs a chance. After all, more Boost options can never be a bad thing

"Manufactured" hype? It's a launch of a brand new shoe line, what do you expect Adidas to do? Just quietly let it go to shelves at your local Walmart? :rolleyes

That said, I'm not particularly feeling the NMD either. Like others have mentioned it looks too much like a Pureboost, plus for a little more you could pick up the UBs with the superior Primeknit upper. The UBs and the EQT F15s have majorly spoiled me and IMHO the NMDs are a step down. I'm passing on the initial wave but if I see something nice in the future I might yet give the NMDs a chance. After all, more Boost options can never be a bad thing
They're okay I was just shaking off rust with the app see if I could cop been a while since August :lol:

I had to hop on the NMD's at kith. Hoping they fit TTS like my Yeezys do. Really digging model, gonna try for the other colorway Saturday. Expecting it to be limited as well.

I had to hop on the NMD's at kith. Hoping they fit TTS like my Yeezys do. Really digging model, gonna try for the other colorway Saturday. Expecting it to be limited as well.

Same here...noticed adc shows retail is 170...kith was 180...was packers also 180? Was this Colorway an extra 10$ or they taxed us?

Same here...noticed adc shows retail is 170...kith was 180...was packers also 180? Was this Colorway an extra 10$ or they taxed us?

Consortium releases are almost always more.

Back
Top Bottom