ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NMDs are terrible.  There should be a separate thread for it so it doesn't filter into here.
How can we make that happen, where do I sign? 
roll.gif

Its Boost fellas...lego blocks or not lol...Nmd's already on the bay for more than double retail bin's, and new auctions just listed already with 100$ over retail in bids...i guess SOME people like the NMD...UB has a huge fanbase but i know a lot of people who don't like the look of them either...especially on foot...but thats the beauty of options

The red and blue looked crazy to me ...wasn't really sure how i felt ..but the consortium I thought was cool...before i even realized it was limited...call me a hypebeast anyway i cant wait to get my pair from kith...

Last edited:
Apologies, you're right, all opinions and tastes welcome, I had a hitler moment back there.

for those asking about the nmd sizing, apparently they run .5 size big. also the city cw has 3m on the stripes/legos.

Yea they have 3m on the pieces. 
Its Boost fellas...lego blocks or not lol...Nmd's already on the bay for more than double retail bin's, and new auctions just listed already with 100$ over retail in bids...i guess SOME people like the NMD...UB has a huge fanbase but i know a lot of people who don't like the look of them either...especially on foot...but thats the beauty of options

The red and blue looked crazy to me ...wasn't really sure how i felt ..but the consortium I thought was cool...before i even realized it was limited...call me a hypebeast anyway i cant wait to get my pair from kith...
And like you I am not a fan of the red/blue joints... the consortium are actually not too bad. Good change of pace from my normal core blacks and wool black UB.

people from states ordering from zalando gonna get hit with customs

Last edited:

oh right, less EU tax? Forgot about that.
No tax on stuff from EU unless they have a physical location in your state & you live in a state w/ sales tax. In fact, sometimes you get a lower price once you begin checkout process at EU sites because they remove the VAT (value added tax) from the price.

Back
Top Bottom