ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huh? They tweet "tentatively online", meaning it should be online, and if extra stocks maybe in-store too?
Well I always thought tentative meant not certain. 

From dictionary.com

adjective
1. of the nature of or made or done as a trial, experiment, or attempt; experimental:
a tentative report on her findings.
2. unsure; uncertain; not definite or positive; hesitant:
a tentative smile on his face.

Well I always thought tentative meant not certain. 

From dictionary.com

adjective
1. of the nature of or made or done as a trial, experiment, or attempt; experimental:
a tentative report on her findings.
2. unsure; uncertain; not definite or positive; hesitant:
a tentative smile on his face.
Yeah, tentatively means not confirmed yet.

But it's always used as current plan.

If it was the case of only selling it if they receive a lot of stocks, it should have been "tentatively in-store only, further confirmation upon receiving of shipment" meaning that they currently plan to sell it only in-store.

So tentatively always meant - not confirmed yet but it is the current plan to do this

Last edited:
Also, it would be dope if for once, one of these sites/stores would be totally transparent about the raffle process. Even if they were to just show people a series of ****** iphone pics of the process going down or go all out and do a live video stream.

I guess it becomes a bit of a privacy issue for those who win, don't want to be putting names & personal info out there during the process. But still, it seems like something that wouldn't be that hard to do and would put a lot of the "rigged" talk to rest.

Also, it would be dope if for once, one of these sites/stores would be totally transparent about the raffle process. Even if they were to just show people a series of ****** iphone pics of the process going down or go all out and do a live video stream.

I guess it becomes a bit of a privacy issue for those who win, don't want to be putting names & personal info out there during the process. But still, it seems like something that wouldn't be that hard to do and would put a lot of the "rigged" talk to rest.
IIRC, the last Hypebeast raffle for Yeezy, they actually listed the full list of winners.

That, at least is better than having non at all, with every winner being a mystery.

Any places still have the black 3m in a 12? Was so caught up working missed the ones that seem to have stayed up forever on flat feet by just going back and reading.
An even longer shot, the Black J&D, is resale the only way now? :frown:

Any places still have the black 3m in a 12? Was so caught up working missed the ones that seem to have stayed up forever on flat feet by just going back and reading.
An even longer shot, the Black J&D, is resale the only way now? :frown:
Black J&D is long gone unfortunately. 3M's on the other hand are still cropping up here and there, but I'm not sure if there's currently any available.

Working for adidas is dope got this signed D Lillard jersey from the 04 All Star Game today
O3M0w88.jpg

Didn't take long at all before I broke these out. Behind the OGs, these will probably be my favorite to wear.
wow.

Are those the cream colorways? How did you size -stay the same or size-up?

Size US9.5 in the YzyBoost350 Foot is a little wide but fits comfortable enough with half a finger spacing at the back with no-show socks on.

Ended up biting the bullet and getting the nmd's off adca. Only sizes 10-13 were available, unless the lower sizes got force carted when the tweet went out.

Back
Top Bottom