ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I get a pair, I'm going to surgically put back on the cage.

Cageed HB UB > Uncaged HB UB

Hmmm... And maybe picking up another white pair.. Cutting the cages off that and put them on the HB... Or just wait for adidas to come out with that color way themselves -shrug-

whoa cool, energy boost 3 dropped out of nowhere 

http://www.adidas.com/us/energy-boost-3-shoes/AQ1865.html

this gives me a good feeling pure 3's will be out soon
Yup saw those up there yesterday but totally forgot to post!

I have a hunch we'll see a Pure Boost 3 sooner than later.

Kinda weird they dropped Energy Boost 3s without any fanfare whatsoever, but they've got a lot of irons in the fire these days.

Who knows maybe the running blogs have been hyping em for months and we just weren't the right audience.

How long does Oneness typically take to ship out items? I'm thinking I should have listened to those that suggested not to buy from them.

Same here

Supposedly, oneness never had the shipment of whites in hand when they posted the sizes. Saw a comment on their instagram page. 

All this just to say you all should of listened to me. I am pretty legit and never look to screw any of my NTFam over. I tried to tell you all.

Well I hope you get them.

How long does Oneness typically take to ship out items? I'm thinking I should have listened to those that suggested not to buy from them.

can we get some time to process a ton of orders ? its like other stores take a week before you get an order processed we have processed hundreds of orders a day each day for years and kids are so quick to hate on us ... its insane actually

waiting for some sizes to arrive to us and then right out to the customer .... just have some patience no need to internet bash us apart

can we get some time to process a ton of orders ? its like other stores take a week before you get an order processed we have processed hundreds of orders a day each day for years and kids are so quick to hate on us ... its insane actually

waiting for some sizes to arrive to us and then right out to the customer .... just have some patience no need to internet bash us apart
I ordered royal UB from SweatShop which is over the pond.

I got them in 5 days.

Y'all still delivering with horse and carriage, pony express
roll.gif

Step your game up!!!

Just kidding
tongue.gif

Last edited:

you guys are A1 in my book, i dont understand the hate i've seen on you guys lately. You do drops randomly and with the way you send invoices I feel it deters bots. You clearly list your policys on your site, its the customers fault if they dont read them. People these days are just so inpatient and need instant gratification for everything

Last edited:

Your store is s*** period and you know it. Shady as hell. And first and foremost....I(We) are not kids so get that correct. Get your ish together and people wont tell the TRUTH about you. 

FOH

When people are saying 0.5 up on Ultra Boost is it from your standard Adidas size or from standard Nike size? 

(I'm a 10 in almost all Nike except Racers 10.5, 9.5 in 350 Boost and 9.5 in most Adidas, 9.5 Qasa High)

I'm looking to pick up my first pair and 0.5 up is a bit confusing since I don't know from what.

9 in 350 Boost and 10 in Racers are wearable but too snug for my liking for a point of reference. I don't want this kind of snugness.

Thanks !

Yeah - i don't understand all the hate for Oneness. I've ordered from them plenty of times with no issues and they usually ship really quickly. 

Not bashing you by any means. I simply asked others, in their experience, how long their orders take to process and ship out. These are a Christmas gift so I don't think I'm being unreasonable for asking a simple question.

When people are saying 0.5 up on Ultra Boost is it from your standard Adidas size or from standard Nike size? 
(I'm a 10 in almost all Nike except Racers 10.5, 9.5 in 350 Boost and 9.5 in most Adidas, 9.5 Qasa High)

I'm looking to pick up my first pair and 0.5 up is a bit confusing since I don't know from what.
9 in 350 Boost and 10 in Racers are wearable but too snug for my liking for a point of reference. I don't want this kind of snugness.

Thanks !

I'd say Nike 10 is you TTS..... so go 10 for a snug fit or .5 up (10.5) for a bit more room on the uppers.

You mean take a week to reach us?

Anyway, no hate but just a look at Oneness' twitter and I don't even feel like buying anything there, the way the account posts.

Sweatshop update on my grey wool: shipping notice on 12/5. It hasn't moved from DHL pickup, so I contacted Sweatshop Monday with a promise of reply within 8 hours. Then...

I am very sorry that no one has responded to you yet.

Looking on the account I can see a note that it was lost in transit.

Unfortunately the inventory is showing this is now out of stock, so I am unable to request a replacement order. I will be voiding the order, so all payments will be refunded back to the account used to place the order.

Luckily these came in last Friday as my first UB:
View media item 1831885

Last edited:
yes.... i saw one person on facebook got a winning email. nothing beyond that 1 person tho

Thanks !

We literally wear the same size. I recommend a 10.5 in ultraboosts.

This post looks like it was typed by a "kid"

Back
Top Bottom