ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just had my oneness order cancelled for the white ub,
Never had a problem before but will not order from them again. The hunt continues

bummed, my livestock got their stock for NMD yesterday ,and already sold out of everything under 10.5. the hunt continues.

Hoping I can shed a good amount of light on these NMD fitment wise. 

So I wear  10 in UB. I could have went down .5 in NMD size to a 9.5 for sure.

BUT my wife's pair of NMD Key City just got delivered(thought it was my pair) and I put them bad boys on sz 8.5. 

I CAN FIT THESE MFs...LOL. Now are they snug yes, but are they wearable YES. And that is WITH socks on. I tried to take some pics to see if they help anyone. I would say wearing a 8.5 is just a little more snug than how I wear my UB and I wear mine without going up .5 as a lot do. 

So the verdict is you are able to go a full size down and still be good if you like snug fit. MAYBE 1.5 down but that might be pushing it. Without socks I might say you good. The material stretches that much. 

Anyways...Here are some photos. My sz10 "lego" vs her sz8.5 "Key city" 

Toes point up for reference
well damn...your wife's feet are as big as yours.
embarassed.gif

HB ultra boost gonna be hard to get?

struck out on all raffles for them

the more on feet pics i see the more i like them

Hope not, I actually like the cageless look (caged is still better) but the caged part does make my current UBs a little uncomfortable.

It's crazy. First shots I saw of them I thought they were whack. Once on the foot photos came out, I was sold.

Hope not, I actually like the cageless look (caged is still better) but the caged part does make my current UBs a little uncomfortable.
Agreed cage > cageless but for some reason i love how the HB look.

mine were tight as well around the cage area but since i started wearing without the insole its much more comfortable.

Sns can get sneakers shipped more quickly than oneness and I'm located in so cal while sns is in Sweden. Dude can't be acting like all the customers complaining are crazy (although some of us are). Even ish I've ordered from japan is updated/shipped more quickly...Social media is gonna screw you over oneness if you don't step it up.

Did you sign up for the Ubiq raffle? They will announce winners tomorrow. I'm personally hoping to win that one. NO tax and free shipping.

Did you sign up for the Ubiq raffle? They will announce winners tomorrow. I'm personally hoping to win that one. NO tax and free shipping.
oh they announce tomorrow? saw someone on the FB groups saying they announced today. guess i got some hope left

oh they announce tomorrow? saw someone on the FB groups saying they announced today. guess i got some hope left
• Winners will be contacted through email and phone on Friday, December 18, 2015 by 2pm EST with purchase details (Please DO NOT call asking if you have won).

Are these supposed to be hard to get? It seems like a lot of retailers are getting them...

Took a tooth brush and some laundry detergent mixed with bottled water to my white J&Ds. Only had to do the toe area so I took the insoles out and stuffed the shoes with some white socks. Even rinsed them of with the leftover Naya lol

Will report back with results...

HB dropping at 3pm Pacific.

edit- SJS is actually 4pm.
Slam Jam tinyurl.com/prfpr86
Overkill tinyurl.com/ntrjqpg

Last edited:

HB dropping at 3pm Pacific.

edit- SJS is actually 4pm.
Slam Jam tinyurl.com/prfpr86
Overkill tinyurl.com/ntrjqpg
Debating if I want to go for these and pay the extra shipping from EU or wait for more US shops to stock.

Wish I knew if they were dropping on ADC or not...

Debating if I want to go for these and pay the extra shipping from EU or wait for more US shops to stock.

I would personally wait for a US retailer to stock them. Less hassle. But if you want to try to lock up a pair now, it's worth the extra dough. Ever order from Overkill? 1-3 weeks for 30 euros though? I wonder how much more UPS is.
[table][tr][td]Company[/td][td]Shipping Costs[/td][td]Estimated Delivery Time[/td][/tr][tr][td]DHL Paket[/td][td]30,00 €[/td][td]1-3 weeks.[/td][/tr][tr][td]UPS[/td][td]Depends on weight and destination.[/td][td]4-9 working days.[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

dang... thinking the same thing. US will stock for sure right?
Yeah there are a bunch of US shops that will stock but not until Saturday.

I'm probably gonna wait. After conversion w/ shipping it'll be like 230

Back
Top Bottom