ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My greys are going under to get the uncaged treatment. IMO, the best looking pair uncage.
laces are on point my man 
nthat.gif

^^What kind of laces are those?

Anyone know what length laces UB's come with? Any recommendations on websites with nice laces?

Yeah that was the first and last time I order from oneness still no tracking or update on my order, money has been taken. Horrible Customer service at least give someone a update!!!!

I'm waiting on my tracking number too. I think they haven't received the product yet, but they made them available to sell on their website. It's bull **** cause I could've ordered cheaper from rev earlier today.

Last edited:
^ damn, that is a sad sight. lol

Anyone from outside of US order from RISE?  Do they mark down?

Not sure if it's been covered or not..usually here every other day but at that point another 10 pages have been added. But is there any word on the Chinese New Year ones that have been circling around? (Black with the multi toes) also, anymore info yet on the cream release date? I believe initially the first week in January was what I heard.

has anyone tried washing ultra boosts in the washer? will it work like washing flyknits? 

Put them in seperate pillow cases to (simular colors to the UB) otherwise the plastics (heel cup and cage) can get scuff marks from the washer drum......Oh and take the laces out and hand wash them, most washing machines will attempt to chew the crap out of the lace ends.

I'm waiting on my tracking number too. I think they haven't received the product yet, but they made them available to sell on their website. It's bull **** cause I could've ordered cheaper from rev earlier today.

They cancelled my order yesterday and said in the email that they did not have stock to fill the request I'll never order from them again

Back
Top Bottom