ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even with all the shoes I own, I constantly find myself going back to the UB's. Sleek design, comfortable and goes with just about anything. If you told me 5 years ago that my Jordan's & LeBron's would be collecting dust in favor of an Adidas shoe, I would call you crazy.

[Puts on flame suit] I just can't get on the YZY train, especially the 350's. [/Puts on flame suit]

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
man wtf these aren't yeezys why the **** are ppl reselling to make $30 profit on these.

I legit think a lot of people who cop UB's keep them. Of course there will be resellers, but UB's are so comfortable and the profit is so small, people cop to wear.

Idk if these will restock man smh. I really wanted these too

just be patient..

like you, i was looking forward to scooping today---but i'm sure we will have additional attempts on these..

edit: if you feel the urge i would definitely spend no more than 235-250 resale.. thats pretty close to the price on adidas with tax and overnight shipping

Last edited:
Didnt the silver ltd drop on adc and ftl the same time , or if anything ftl dropped earlier?

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation from Villa! Unfortunately the smallest they had was 8.5 and I need an 8. Anybody up for a swap or selling an 8?

Agreed. they restocked the whites so many times if that's any indication. I'm just glad I was able to cop to try out the new soles. 
They won't restock as much as the whites these are LTDs the white ones weren't. These will see maybe two or 3 restocks on ADC. Just waiting on in store drop TBH.

Back
Top Bottom