ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The SKU being the same is what confuses me the most though. Can't imagine they'd "remaster" the shoe and leave the SKU the same.

Time will tell I guess, stranger things have happened.

Yeah that is weird. At the end of the day who knows. But it does make me think about doubling up on anything and waiting to see how it all plays out.

Repped thanks. Couldn't pass up the $115 price tag for grey wools. Just sized up.
No problem. You can't say you copped for $115 and not tell us where though. 
roll.gif

Anyone receive their creams from adidas yet? I got my shipping confirmation email yesterday (2-3 day shipping) but fedex has no tracking number. Called adidas today and they provided me my tracking number and sent me another shipping confirmation email but now it's express shipping.

My post right above you is from Adidas

The SKU being the same is what confuses me the most though. Can't imagine they'd "remaster" the shoe and leave the SKU the same.

Time will tell I guess, stranger things have happened.
I just noticed that the outsole is white too instead of black similar to the J&D

Ruvilla pairs came in today, the creme's are by far the best color way iMO so far. Included a little comparison of the whites vs creme's. Prefer creme's more so have my extra DS size 10 whites for retail shipped. Also have extra cremes in 10. The new sole is pretty cool, excited to wear them out for my morning run. View media item 1849269

I'd be down to take those size 10 whites off your hands...

Last edited:
Anybody with the Yellow Ultraboost? Hows the yellow? Too bright?

I want to see bright it is and on feet photos...

Nice to see pics are starting to pop up in the thread. My pair is suppose to show up tomorrow. I'm ready.

Anybody with the Yellow Ultraboost? Hows the yellow? Too bright?

I want to see bright it is and on feet photos...

View media item 1849446
I thought I had some on feet, I'll have some tomorrow

I personally love them, this color way would've been popular a few years ago but now with the neutral trend and the subtle color ways the yeezys have popularized these aren't that sought after. They look good with my light wash jeans and black jeans with a grey t. It def pops.

Last edited:
View media item 1849446

I personally love them, this color way would've been popular a few years ago but now with the neutral trend and the subtle color ways the yeezys have popularized these aren't that sought after. They look good with my light wash jeans and black jeans with a grey t. It def pops.

That big white boy rapper has these on his Instagram. Don't remember his name tho but I know someone in here knows who I'm taking about

That big white boy rapper has these on his Instagram. Don't remember his name tho but I know someone in here knows who I'm taking about
Action Bronson I assume

Back
Top Bottom