ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm finally going to cave and grab me a pair of solar reds. At $125, its time.

before i pull the trigger, anywhere i can cop solar reds for better than $125 shipped?

Do it! Solar reds are a great CW. Imo underrated and alot better in hand [emoji]128076[/emoji]

got an 11.5 in the cream boosts if anyone wants for retail plus ship. if not they're getting returned/

I'm with you here G.
Work them once and been sitting since then. Is not that I don't like but white just doesn't go with me
But let's see come tommrow.

Kind of wish I copped the Grey wools vs the grey ltd...the different material plus the darker shade is a good sell

Wish UBs werent so expensive, want to cop one but not for retail. Dont NEED a pair but wouldnt mind having one.

I am so salty adidas is playing with that european release. They tweeted that there wont be a german release for those and I dont know what to believe. Anyone live near BTNC store?

Last one for 2015. Apologies for the photo overload.

Adidas EQT OG Boost 3/3F15 Collection:

Awesome pics! I just got mine in the mail today and they look great. What do you think of the sizing? I went TTS and they feel a bit big to me, and the EQT tab on the top of the shoe presses down on my foot in a weird way. At the same time, I feel like if I went down half a size, my toes might feel like they're busting through the primeknit like this person kind of.

Last edited:
Awesome pics! I just got mine in the mail today and they look great. What do you think of the sizing? I went TTS and they feel a bit big to me, and the EQT tab on the top of the shoe presses down on my foot in a weird way. At the same time, I feel like if I went down half a size, my toes might feel like they're busting through the primeknit like this person kind of.

View media item 1849849

damn thats a nice pickup dude, hope you like them. what pants are those if you dont mind?

To me they are well worth the price vs some Jordan and nikes in the 150+ range. Much more comfy and look great.
Yeezys were a big let down, thought theyd be more comfortable since they have boost as well. Would you say UBs are more comfortable?

View media item 1849849

My pair for 2/3 and 3/3 fits perfectly and I went TTS same as my sizing for NB and AM1.

Thanks a lot man! Don't lace it too tight.. You should be set. Cheers! :smokin

If u don't think he sounds like ghost when he raps you need to get your ears check. Difference between sounding like someone and rapping like one. On that biggie and guerrilla black steez.

Yooo he mentioned Guerilla Black. Me and my boys used to die at how much he sounded like biggie. #Trixx

Need to try the H&M. I hear a lot of positive opinions on those. Never stepped into a H&M. Isn't that like a discount place, something like a gap?

If you want straight sweatpants surprisingly Champs Sports has great sweats for not that much $.

Anyone got a pair of white Ultra Boost in an 11.5? Been searching around for a pair but have only found one on ebay for $205 shipped, that seemed like retail + tax + ship anyway.

Back
Top Bottom