ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is your guys' best bet on where they are going  to restock the Chalks again? I'm guessing FTL is next lol 

I was about to speed to Westfield Topanga to double up lmao. Staying inside now.. **** this El Niño weather lol.

:rofl:  I've never heard of them. They even have ebates 5% cashback :rofl:  
10% cashback on befrugal :smile: I didn't know holabird was on rebate sites. Was able to get 4% from ebates after the fact.

Good thing I was able to get the 3m from holabird because I missed the drop on ADC

Last edited:
I hope the CNY boost release in Asia only lol...
I got the connects 
pimp.gif
. I'm also heading back to HK and CHN in a few months, I'll hit you up on any gems I find. 

What is your guys' best bet on where they are going  to restock the Chalks again? I'm guessing FTL is next lol 
FTL restocking? Nah, try first stock if anything. My bet is CityGear about to get them lol. 

I got the connects :pimp: . I'm also heading back to HK and CHN in a few months, I'll hit you up on any gems I find. 

FTL restocking? Nah, try first stock if anything. My bet is CityGear about to get them lol. 

My brotha!

Jay-Gatsby-Leonardo-DiCaprio-The-Great-Gatsby-2013-Baz-Luhrmann.png

I'm going next month.. Just in time for the cny Jordan 1 and CNY boost

Last edited:
Damn I'm salty. Tell me how the last post I saw on this thread was the one before homie posted the KicksUSA link 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. I'm excited though.. creams are coming 
smokin.gif

Damn I'm salty. Tell me how the last post I saw on this thread was the one before homie posted the KicksUSA link :lol: :smh: . I'm excited though.. creams are coming :smokin
yeah I literally walked away from all electronic devices about a minute before the drop, hopped back on my mac 15 minutes later and long gone :smh:

Anyone think another drop is coming today?

Got shipping notification for the 3m just now from Lukes, about four hours after I placed my order this morning. (for those in earlier posts worried about their Lukes order)

Last edited:
Just when I was going to post that I was going to buy those green/olive Pure Boosts to feel better about missing all the releases lately
laugh.gif
....that Luke's link comes up with my size available....I mean...I don't need them....but who really does......

I said I wasn't going to buy anything until the WC 4s next month 
mean.gif

First time creams release again in a week and now they're overrated
ohwell.gif
 guess it's only good if it's unavailable. Ah well I think they're rated just perfectly 
nthat.gif

Got shipping notification for the 3m just now from Lukes, about four hours after I placed my order this morning. (for those in earlier posts worried about their Lukes order)

I hope that rep didnt bs me, shipping email from lukes still lsts a size 11 even though i called to double check that it was changed to an 11.5

honestly the creams are more wearable to me than the whites. i felt the whites got dirty by just looking at them. i know that isnt the case for some.

You ain't lying about that one. I was staring down at my whites and they got dirtier by the second :lol: jk

Creams fit big? Ruh roh... now I really wish I would have seen that hidden 9.5 on kicksusa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom