ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought that from the first time I saw them and bought them anyways. I have a feeling they will be my least favorite pair no matter what comes out. The 3m is very tacky. Ashamed I bought the after feeling that way but I guess I won't feel bad beating them

i hate 3m. But there's nothing tacky about it.

You guys all do realize it only shines when you put a flash or light on it, right? Its not permanently bright.

right, we all know that, correct?

Just ordered grey wools instead of whites because I'm so paranoid the white (esp. the upper) will be impossible to keep fresh. :lol: :smh:

Am I overly worried? If anyone sees white in a 9 let me know. Thanks. :lol:  

After I received my whites, I immediately went out bought two cans of Crep and then went hunting for some Grey Wools too.

Just ordered grey wools instead of whites because I'm so paranoid the white (esp. the upper) will be impossible to keep fresh. :lol: :smh:

Am I overly worried? If anyone sees white in a 9 let me know. Thanks. :lol:  

After I received my whites, I immediately went out bought two cans of Crep and then went hunting for some Grey Wools too.

Crep will keep your shoes from getting wet but it will not keep your white UBs from dirt or scuffs, at all.

You guys do know that you can throw these in the wash right? Yeah it's a dirt magnet, but throw it in the wash and it comes out looking brand new. 

You guys all do realize it only shines when you put a flash or light on it, right? Its not permanently bright.

Yes I own many a 3m shoe. It has a tacky look to it even when light isn't being shined on it. The metallic silver 3m looks cheap on it. Adidas should have used a black 3m like on the tongue tag or like what was used on the wow team no sleep 1. To me it looks like a cheaply done knock off

Yes I own many a 3m shoe. It has a tacky look to it even when light isn't being shined on it. The metallic silver 3m looks cheap on it. Adidas should have used a black 3m like on the tongue tag or like what was used on the wow team no sleep 1. To me it looks like a cheaply done knock off

Nah, they should've done it exactly how they did it because it looks dope and is one of the best UB colorways out.

I've rocked my whites probably 10x already, they still look mint.

Like all white shoes, just gotta be careful with them, they have a black sole at least unlike a lot of all whites(trip white huarache)

Grabbed myself a pair of wools off champs this morning, just need a pair of the og and I'll be happy with my UB collection for now.

I guess you'll be returning it then.

No like I said they will be absolutely beat into the ground. My watch the throne kd7 beaters need replaced anyway. They'll be good enough to trudge through the pa winter weather with

#BoostVibes...Need Core Blacks in muh lyfe
sick.gif

Last edited:
I'm super curious.

Doubtful I'll end up buying them at that price but I really want to check them out. I have a feeling the material will be closer to the primeknit on the NMDs than on the UBs.
isn't prime knit just a sweater. Fly knit is something different but pk is just a sweater

I thought I was the only one
You are!!

3Ms to the grave
laugh.gif

Naw to each their own.

My 3Ms are my most worn UB. 

I love them 3M laces and all. 

I might even paint or use 3M adhesive on the stripes just to spite people.
roll.gif

will never happen.

I'm super curious.

Doubtful I'll end up buying them at that price but I really want to check them out. I have a feeling the material will be closer to the primeknit on the NMDs than on the UBs.
isn't prime knit just a sweater. Fly knit is something different but pk is just a sweater

Nah, I've personally never seen a sweater that felt like the material on my UBs, even the wools.

The primeknit on the NMD is a very different texture than the UB primeknit as is the PK on the 350s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom