ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My on foot pic for the creams. These are definitely better than the whites. At least I dont have to worry too much when they get dirty. 

Ive had OG pure and rocket boosts as my first boost technology pairs but the comfort of these ultra boosts are worlds apart from their counterparts. the snug feel makes you feel more of the boost cushioning. 

Last edited:
I plan on getting my first ulrat boost. How do they run length and width wise?

My true size is 12 but I buy size 13 UBs. I don't like a snug fit in the toebox and 12 is too snug for my liking. I would say try your true size and also try a half size up. With my first UBs, I bought a 12 and a 13, and then sat on the couch with each size on for 10 minutes or so. 13s felt better after the couch run so I kept those. I also wear cushioned comfy athletic socks with my shoes so that makes a difference as well.

Maaaaan, UB still giving me those marks on top of my foot. I had the OG boost in a 10, my TTS and returned em cause they gave me the mark on the top of my foot and I recently got a 10.5 now and I get marks after a long days wear. Debating if I should try and cut the tongue tab/material on the inside to make room or maybe use a bandaid til it breaks in a bit more.

Any thoughts/ideas?

pimp.gif

Last edited:
^Posted earlier last week... But it's a wrap for Nice kicks. All the shady stories I've heard with their releases...

Maaaaan, UB still giving me those marks on top of my foot. I had the OG boost in a 10, my TTS and returned em cause they gave me the mark on the top of my foot and I recently got a 10.5 now and I get marks after a long days wear. Debating if I should try and cut the tongue tab/material on the inside to make room or maybe use a bandaid til it breaks in a bit more.

Any thoughts/ideas?

What is causing the mark? The tongue being too tight?

Oddly for such a comfortable sneaker, I found it took over 2 days breaking in. Tinmans and og UBs. Wools maybe easier going. Thought it was worth repeating.

did i see someone say there was a thread for adidas clothing? I thought I saw someone mention something but I cant find anything. would have loved those athleisure pants from slamjam but this thread moves too much

Last edited:
Holy crap, this whole 300-500 new posts a day thing in this thread is getting old! I can never keep up, I finally finished reading thru all posts and got caught up. Since when did this thread become more popular than the damn Yeezy thread??

Well I received my solar yellow pair and hope it to be my last purchase at least for a month or so, so I plan to take a little group shot with all my pairs, just to share.

Holy crap, this whole 300-500 new posts a day thing in this thread is getting old! I can never keep up, I finally finished reading thru all posts and got caught up. Since when did this thread become more popular than the damn Yeezy thread??

Well I received my solar yellow pair and hope it to be my last purchase at least for a month or so, so I plan to take a little group shot with all my pairs, just to share.

The vibe in this thread >>>> the yeezy thread x100.

What is causing the mark? The tongue being too tight?

I think theres some material under the "tongue" thats a stitch and it causes pressure on my foot.

View media item 1872755

Are you the same guy that asked about this issue earlier?

It looks like your foot is rubbing up against the size tag on the tongue, what kind of socks are you wearing? Solution is probably to get some socks that cover that part of your foot.

Mine used to leave marks on the top of my foot too. Even became uncomfortable. It goes away though as the shoe stretches out and conforms to your foot. 

Are you the same guy that asked about this issue earlier?

It looks like your foot is rubbing up against the size tag on the tongue, what kind of socks are you wearing? Solution is probably to get some socks that cover that part of your foot.

Yup, that was months ago and a size 10, these are a half size up. Not nearly as uncomfortable but worsens the longer I wear them. Might just put a bandaid til it stretches out or try to cut the size tag/stitch down.

Back
Top Bottom