ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What'd you use to black out the boost? I like how it has a matte look as opposed to most I see that look shiny & wet.

Also how is it holding up to the wear?
it's actually a paint marker from Michaels decofabric I painted the boost on the bottom months ago to test it and it held up really good so I finally did it and it's been a week wit rain and **** and it's all good. And super easy to touch up if needed

Went to Champs today and was able to see the Wools in person -- absolute must cop for me now.  Too bad they didn't have 13's in stock but really liked the shoe. 

What'd you use to black out the boost? I like how it has a matte look as opposed to most I see that look shiny & wet.

Also how is it holding up to the wear?
it's actually a paint marker from Michaels decofabric I painted the boost on the bottom months ago to test it and it held up really good so I finally did it and it's been a week wit rain and **** and it's all good. And super easy to touch up if needed
Interesting, thanks for the info. Was it this kind? http://www.michaels.com/decofabric-markers/10010276.html

Quick question, looking to purchase boosts off eBay, I want to contact the seller about selling shoes through PayPal and not eBay to bring the price down. Should I just message him through eBay?

Read that eBay can withhold messages so don't want to risk getting caught trying to be sneaky.

Quick question, looking to purchase boosts off eBay, I want to contact the seller about selling shoes through PayPal and not eBay to bring the price down. Should I just message him through eBay?

Read that eBay can withhold messages so don't want to risk getting caught trying to be sneaky.
How else would you message him? Carrier pigeon? There's pretty much no way around it. Unless they put contact info on their listing description. 

Just message them and ask if they woukd consider an offer via pp invoice....if they ask for pp gift then run lol...most experienced sellers do pp invoice outside of ebay on at least 50% of their sales if not more...saves approx 10%

Don't ever let pokezach talk to any CS reps. He might get you or your order 86'ed (i.e. Kobe IX MC iD's) 
I've apologized numerous times. Don't know what else I can do. But if I personally affected you I apologize. I ****** up and never will do **** like that again.

What you do?
Basically there was a Kobe id quick strike thing and I saw ppl placing orders when it was sold out but for some reason I couldn't so I basically asked a rep about it, and ppl claimed I got orders cancelled even though there is no proof. They're still butt hurt about it and mention it in forums 2 years after it happened...

Last edited:
Basically there was a Kobe id quick strike thing and I saw ppl placing orders when it was sold out but for some reason I couldn't so I basically asked a rep about it, and ppl claimed I got orders cancelled even though there is no proof. They're still butt hurt about it and mention it in forums 2 years after it happened...

Lol I just read it...hahahaha u dun ****** up b.

lol i try to talk down people every time. ebay doesnt care. they have millions of messages. they aint monitoring anything.

pimp.gif
Got the greens and burgs in.  Thanks to @CBSubliminal  for the assists on these. 

Back
Top Bottom