ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no one has proof that creams are restocking

no one has proof that creams are not restocking

play it day by day.
I don't even believe creams exist anymore. Every picture is a photoshop. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
just picked up my pair of triple white UB's and i must say....dayummmm they look a million times better in person! tooooo hype......

Would like some help here;

I'm a 10.5 for everything, including my recently first pair of UBs. Only issue is the ankle cuff/booty, with normal wear does it loosen up or is there another way to loosen it a little?

just picked up my pair of triple white UB's and i must say....dayummmm they look a million times better in person! tooooo hype......
I stayed away cause I always thought it'd be impossible to keep them clean, but man idk now lol

Would like some help here;

I'm a 10.5 for everything, including my recently first pair of UBs. Only issue is the ankle cuff/booty, with normal wear does it loosen up or is there another way to loosen it a little?
Not really its a running shoe so its supposed to be tight

What the highest size the guy on FB does for the Burgs/Olives ? Tempted to grab a set now.

Going to give this a try. Half size up looked like boats on my feet
laugh.gif
I went up a full size because they don't make 13.5 but to be fair my toes were pretty much almost hitting the edge of the UBs when I tried on my regular size. 13s were too narrow for me in the midfoot. Here's to hoping my 14s don't feel like I'm downing. I've gone up a full size in flyknit lunars for running though and they're fine.

If Sneakerboy declares it as a gift even tho its over 200 it wouldnt get hit by customs.

The fact that it's listed at $190 when shipping overseas should be good enough whether it's a gift or not. However I ordered that $450 primeknit jacket from Italy and already been notified that I'm getting slapped with customs fee. Only $15. I'm not worried

Back
Top Bottom