ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody get the EQT? 
laugh.gif

How quick of a turnaround is it from getting the order confirmation/paypal confirm and then if they oversell, getting the cancellation?

My card got charged but no confirmation page since website crashed and no email confirmation. I dont want the shoes anymore since I dont want to deal with this headache.

This was my first time getting through on SNS. Fingers crossed.
Yeah I never cop anything from SNS that has a timed release. It's always super bot'ed up and the servers are trash. But I heard their CS is good, if they cancel, you can get a coupon code or request for a future hold on a limited item. Or am I confusing that with another EU site?

My card got charged but no confirmation page since website crashed and no email confirmation. I dont want the shoes anymore since I dont want to deal with this headache.

Exactly what happened to me,should've used PayPal.

Yeah I never cop anything from SNS that has a timed release. It's always super bot'ed up and the servers are trash. But I heard their CS is good, if they cancel, you can get a coupon code or request for a future hold on a limited item. Or am I confusing that with another EU site?
SNS is good with their CSR. 

How quick of a turnaround is it from getting the order confirmation/paypal confirm and then if they oversell, getting the cancellation?

I brought some other sneakers from SNS last week. Order confirmation email was received on 16th. Shipping confirmation received on 20th. So hopefully 3-4 days before shipping i guess.

Last edited:
i copped ub and guidance. after mad errors with paypal it says the payment went thru, but i also got a message saying the transaction was cancelled. but it says completed in my paypal account so i dunno. im not too hopeful. no email from sns yet

Wouldnt have mattered. Used paypal and got charged with no confirmation email.

Good to know. I doubt sns will be able to help since they don't even know we ordered. Other than this thread I'm sure the rest went to resellers.

Got my 12.5 awhile ago when I switched to mobile, didn't get a confirmation email but I was fully charged on my PP, we'll see what happens

This was my first time getting through on SNS. Fingers crossed.

I feel like I've heard similar things about em.

Did anyone else notice that the countdown was lagging on desktop compared to mobile? The countdown on my phone was about five seconds ahead of the countdown on my desktop.

I also couldn't get the countdown page to load in chrome app, had to use Safari instead.

Ended up carting on mobile but checking out on desktop.

Back
Top Bottom