ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol never thought the ultraboost hype would be so high that we'd end up breaking a website like SNS. Man what a turn around from page 32 where everyone was waiting for the shoes to hit clearance :lol:

Hype is real. Like the flyknits. Remember some of the OG's from day 1 of this thread aka @af1 1982! What's good fam!

Just got my SNS cancellation email from the pair I carted from the original drop.
indifferent.gif
did you get order conf?

My homie grabbed me a pair of the charcoals from Renart in NY. I struck out on the sns and the shoe gawds have blessed me. On to the next release. Today went from Cryday to Flyday real quick.

Bout to hit the adidas store, can someone repost the renarts link again? On my phone right now & hard to search for it.

My wallet can't take it anymore. While still waiting for my 3m, white wave wms , CNY ub and 3/3 to arrive I actually copped sns. Will post a boost family photo once I get them in.

No charcoals at my spot and they had no idea what I was talking about but my usual guy wasn't there. Got into a minor argument w/ one of the dudes there trying to tell me they were the Silver LTDs. They need to hire me to give these dummies monthly UB training sessions.

Footlocker here has select sizes of the grey wools though. 9, 10 & 11 to be exact.

Westfield Mall if you're wondering.

Back
Top Bottom