ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mystery grey is just aiiiight to me.

funny how people like to disagree with someones opinion about a certain cw. Aint no way in hell do the grey look better than core black, TO ME.

Feel free to tell me your opinion is better than mine though

Swear this thing jumped 24 pages from when I checked it this morning around 7am. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

funny how people like to disagree with someones opinion about a certain cw. Aint no way in hell do the grey look better than core black, TO ME.

They're nice but definitely not essential to me.

Might grab a pair to beat up once my current core black beaters turf out, if ADC drops them that is.

So a fsr of the eqt's are sitting...really they should of nixxed em and doubled up on the ub production

adidas culver city had a bunch of white UBs too. Not sure what sizes.

They also told me that for women's sizes they don't ever get larger than a 10 at that store. So we're SOL @casper90403

Footaction had the whites too. Not that anyone needs those anymore.

Might grab a pair to beat up once my current core black beaters turf out, if ADC drops them that is.
I like the HS collab more, I like the 2 tone toebox. The charcoal pattern seems to drown it out. 

I like the HS collab more, I like the 2 tone toebox. The charcoal pattern seems to drown it out. 

Yeah that's kinda why I think they'd make good beaters.

HS are nice but will be hard to justify since I already have the grey wools.

Who am i kidding though I'm gonna go for all of em.

UB addiction in full effect.

Pretty soon friends & family will be holding an intervention.

View media item 1880550

As if getting one cancellation email wasn't enough to ruin my night. SNS sent me a second one for the same transaction... thanks for the reminder. Salt in the wounds

View media item 1880558

Last edited:
View media item 1880551
The spot pointed at feels snugged, only on my left foot and everything else about the shoe (both left and right) fit perfectly....anyway I can fix that problem? Anyway I can stretch that area to loosen it. TIA

Your laces look to be tied fairly tight.

Might consider loosening them.

Or take out the insole.

If this is your first time wearing them, wear em more and they'll loosen up a little.

Agree... Core black just looks a lot smoother IMO

Last edited:
The spot pointed at feels snugged, only on my left foot and everything else about the shoe (both left and right) fit perfectly....anyway I can fix that problem? Anyway I can stretch that area to loosen it. TIA
One foot might be bigger than the other. Sometimes happens if you had an injury there. My right foot is a little wider from tearing ligaments. That or you tied the cage too tight. Give it sometime for the knit to stretch out and then tie them.

Has anybody posted the release date for the next batch of NMDs, yet? 3/17.

Nice, know if any of them are primeknit? Looks like a lot of the upcoming colorways aren't.
No clue. I don't have any pics just style, color, and release date. I don't see why not, though. The whole point of the NMD model was to mix an all Primeknit upper with a Boost sole.

Nice, know if any of them are primeknit? Looks like a lot of the upcoming colorways aren't.
No clue. I don't have any pics just style, color, and release date. I don't see why not, though. The whole point of the NMD model was to mix an all Primeknit upper with a Boost sole.

They're gonna be like the tubular x where a few colorways are primeknit and most aren't, from what I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom