ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
plenty of other shoes to wear to the gym. Wearing an all white shoe to the gym is extremely bizarre to me. There are so many other options.

But they are just shoes, like you said.
I would even wear my Yeezy OTs to gym, but they don't work that well for legs so it's ok.

But if it's just lifting and I'm heading out after that, I would just wear it.

alright so i came from BRED NYC and apparently their "mystery grey" is what you guys been referring to as wool grey. just a heads up for any of you around the area. I did manage to get the last core black tubulars tho

Can anyone who got some more pairs tell something about the fit of the SNS UB. My White UB size 10.5 is more snug than all my size 10.5 wools, hows the SNS compared to others?

Someone on a previous page posted their (BRED) instagram in which they stated they had the ultra boost mystery grey, i went today and it def the "wool grey" you guys mentioned.

All these posts. It's like 100 per hour. Can't we just keep this to shoes that are actually tough to get? Creams, SNS, Mystery Grey?

Just checked the fedex tracking number that was "cancelled" yesterday by SNS and the package is now on it's way. Good luck!
Thank you for that! Just checked too and its in transit as well. Maybe a batch of deliveries had to be updated, no longer Friday but ETA of Monday. As long as it wasn't cancelled.

Can anyone who got some more pairs tell something about the fit of the SNS UB. My White UB size 10.5 is more snug than all my size 10.5 wools, hows the SNS compared to others?

Doubt anyone here has them in hand yet to tell you for sure. Most pairs are in transit.

How you know? He take on foot pics with lumpia in the back drop?
Now you've made me hungry.

I'm not solelinks though
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom