ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what happens to all the discarded UB cages, i'm imagining theres a sad elephants graveyard out there.

They started excluding these UB's from Finishline's coupons just for these whites, was able to to get 35 off the Wools last week after the coupon+rewards. :\

Just copped the all white joints off FNL.

Went a half size up, not sure if they're comparable but went tts on a pair of pure boosts and they fit real snug.

Pure boosts fit snug? Wow.. They fit HUGE to me, 1/2 size down is necessary and I have wide feet.. :nerd:

Might just me. Broke my toe few years back and had to go half size up on most neutral running shoes ever since

second Love Story  guys put link For  Ultraboost when already Sold out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the color blocking on the mystery greys makes them look like mid-00 adidas. I prefer core blacks and wools to them

please drop more conti soles

i wonder why adidas doesn't have a live chat support... I emailed them 2 days ago asking about the mystery release date and still haven't heard back. I guess they don't do release dates for boosts, just at random?

i wonder why adidas doesn't have a live chat support... I emailed them 2 days ago asking about the mystery release date and still haven't heard back. I guess they don't do release dates for boosts, just at random?
They have live chat support.

But they also rarely have solid/reliable info on UB release dates.

Zamnnnnn, they look even better on feet! I need these in my life, prob my fave color way next to my chalks.

On another note, SNS pair should be here friday

Shoes and pants lookin' good. They the cuffed ones on the Adidas site? How slim would you say they are?
If they're the ones that are at outlets right now they're not too slim, regular joggers. although i'm 5'10" 150

they had buy one get one 50% off on everything, had to stock up

Last edited:
I decided that the mystery gray looks similar to the 3m without the reflection and having the gray cage. In My opinion. And I have both in my possession

Back
Top Bottom