ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wore my triple whites all day yesterday, and it was the first time wearing them and I noticed pain on the bridge of my foot, like it was too tight. Does this pass with time after you wear them more?

I just wore my triple whites all day yesterday, and it was the first time wearing them and I noticed pain on the bridge of my foot, like it was too tight. Does this pass with time after you wear them more?
Either you need to size .5 up or you need to give it time for the prime knit to stretch.

oooooooop 
If I can come across the CNY I will...but I also intend to filling up my spare luggage with other stuff...hopefully other goodies..
Goodies = Burgs size 10
nerd.gif
happy.gif

I get that sometimes after long wears. But for me .5 up means too much room in the toe box I'd rather have them alittle snug and stretch them out over time.

threw my whites in the wash last night (cold, gentle, no insole, no laces)

---Cleaned them up to VNDS

I got that when I wore my 3ms the whole day Saturday.  Didnt get it with my core blacks tho...  I thought it might have been the socks I was wearing but I was wearing the same style/brand socks.  

my bad man i thought u were tryna talk to me heavy. hard to gauge repsonses online:lol:
i understand what u saying. spending the same amount for old tech and thats why im not buying jordans no more
just got my bred 4 white cement 4 and camo supreme 5 and im good w that.

i can apologize for my comment earlier

rep for owning up.
i wasnt calling you out at all, just the fact that people find prices acceptable for old low quality products, but not for new stuff.
when you look at the logistics behind it, the new shoes come at a premium cost to the manufacturer for new R&D, along with paying BASF for the boost material.
take a look back at jordans... the 1 for example currently retails for 160 right? when NOTHING has changed, so zero R&D costs, no new molds, nothing.
they just pump out the same cut materials on the same rubber sole, hike up the price, and sell sell sell. the profit margins are beyond ridiculous.

i see i struck some cords with my trash J comment, but like i said, nothing against those who wear them.. i still own a few and of course they hold a nostalgic value to me, im 31, i grew up watching him win rings. i grew up too poor to afford owning his shoes, but seeing my friends with them. but bottom line is, THEY ARENT WORTH WHAT THEY COST. im glad they have all been going on sale lately. if it keeps up at that rate, JB will eventually HAVE to drop the retail price to meet what the consumer demands.

Thanks guys, I initially sized up .5 but the length was more than I would have liked, think I just might have to wait for them to stretch out like you've said 

As for latest cops....
I'm pretty sure I like the gray better than sns
Damn I was almost set on selling my MGs but these pics changed my mind. Still haven't gotten to see them in person yet, they were just delivered today and I'm still at work.

As for latest cops....
I'm pretty sure I like the gray better than sns
View media item 1896170
View media item 1896172

I am the same way. My MG's went straight to feet and my SNS are still DS.
I know it gets said everyday, but this thread moves too fast.

Gentlemen...
View media item 1896024

Anyone get any updates from Gazelle regarding the 3M restock from Friday?
I was in limbo until I just hung up the phone with them. Yesterday I sent an email inquiring why I hadn't heard anything and they responded saying that they got too many orders and not enough stock. The size 9.5 is what I ordered and apparently they didn't have enough to fulfill all orders. I called back just now to ask what the status was and she said that I was lucky and scored the last 9.5 and will ship out today. I guess stock was coming from multiple locations and this particular store was slow on processing orders. That and she wanted to make sure orders were filed in order received. I Got lucky, whew.

Back
Top Bottom